Off-topic posts - page 82

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You are describing a scam scheme that has nothing to do with MQL5.com.

When somebody approaches and tells you that they are from Metatrader what do you think it means?

Metatrader is just a piece of software that is licenced to brokers for their clients use, its not a company and its not a financial institution.

You've put your money and trust to some totally uknown people without any prior investigation and you've lost it, there is nothing to be done.

I have capitals I want trade with it but I don't where to start 

I don't see it growing up,it still shows the same balance 

12345Yandisa Booi #:
I don't see it growing up,it still shows the same balance 

Your MQL5 account deposited money are not for trading, but for purchasing products and services in MQL5.com website.

Hi friends I need your help. How to save trendline on my chat, when draw trend or any line after sometime it disappeared.  Anybody can help.

pannar1973 #:
Hi friends I need your help. How to save trendline on my chat, when draw trend or any line after sometime it disappeared.  Anybody can help.

This is a totally different topic.

Search the forum or post your own topic.

I have no credit/visa/ master card. How I trade

Tareq Ahmed #:
I have no credit/visa/ master card. How I trade

First don't confuse your MQL5 account here with trading, you can't trade with this account, its only for purchasing products and services in this website.

In order to trade you need to open a trading account with a forex broker.

Be careful to search among the well known and regulated ones, because there are lot of scammers around.

I can't make a purchase of EA on my account I got the message that financial activities have been limited I've written to service desk but I've not gotten any reply any solution please ?

altracud #: I can't make a purchase of EA on my account I got the message that financial activities have been limited I've written to service desk but I've not gotten any reply any solution please ?
It is the weekend. Please wait a few working days for their response. We can do nothing for you here.

Hi - I noticed that most signal providers show accounts which started in 2021 or 2022. Is there a good reason for this?

Or is it that they have been through a rough patch or blown the account and closed this and restarted?

Thoughts appreciated

Thanks

H

Reason: