Off-topic posts - page 43

How to withdraw..

how to withdraw. what's the problem!!! i'm not locking out the money. if there's the same person, leave a comment

I have an indicator I loved using in MT4.  Now I am using MT5 and would like to find the same indicator.

It's the MA Trend indicator - attached.  It shows the trend for the various timeframes, over the last few time units.

Can anyone help?

Kind regards, Tania

<ex4 file deleted>

Meztiza Ako:

Hi guys, I just learned that if onine transaction is denied, usually because your card is linked with your bank account. There is a difference between Visa debit/credit card with prepaid card. Prepaid card is not linked with a bank account so it can be freely used online.

HALLO 

I NEED HELP PLEASE 

I OPEND AN ACCOUNT WITH <BROKER NAME>. AND THEY USE METATRADER PLATFORM . I THINK THAT COMPANY IS SCAM  BECAUSE I CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL ... NO ANSWER . EVEN THE MANAGER TOOK PART OF MY DEPOSITE MONEY . . HOW I CAN WITHDRAW MY MONEY FROM META TRADER . HELP PLEASE . 

GREETINGS

Nazem Badran:

HALLO 

I NEED HELP PLEASE 

I OPEND AN ACCOUNT WITH <BROKER NAME>. AND THEY USE METATRADER PLATFORM . I THINK THAT COMPANY IS SCAM  BECAUSE I CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL ... NO ANSWER . EVEN THE MANAGER TOOK PART OF MY DEPOSITE MONEY . . HOW I CAN WITHDRAW MY MONEY FROM META TRADER . HELP PLEASE . 

GREETINGS

You can't withdraw money from Metatrader, but from your broker, so contact them.

If they don't reply, contact their regulating authority.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't withdraw money from Metatrader, but from your broker, so contact them.

If they don't reply, contact their regulating authority.

BUT I CAN NOT REACH THEM 

I SENT MANY EMAILS . NO ANSWER . 

I CAN NOT WITHDRW MONEY FROM MY BROKER . IF I REQUEST MONEY ...NO REACT . EVEN THE MANAGER WHO WAS CALLING ME I CAN NOT REACH HIM . LAST FEW WEEKS HE WAS PUSHING ME TO DEPOSIT MORE THAN 1500 EURO OR HE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND LOSE MY MONEY .

SO PLEASE I KNOW METATRADER FOREX TRADING ARE A SAVE COMPANY . HELP ME TO FIND SOLUTION .

THANKS ALOT GREETINGS 

shella barroca:
Refund me

Refund what?

The broker, must have left..I can't close the order now..says trade is disabled..how do I withdraw the funds? 

Marlene Tapara:
The broker, must have left..I can't close the order now..says trade is disabled..how do I withdraw the funds? 

Make sure you are not logged in with your investor and not the master password.

Reason: