Off-topic posts - page 37

yaminipriya s:
https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/13203979/eurnzd-m1-fbs-inc while clickin on seelling it placein order above the price
MetaTrader 5 Help → Trading Operations → Basic Principles 
Generally, a security is bought at the Ask price and sold at the Bid price.

and finally -

Types of Execution

Four order execution modes are available in the trading platform:

• Instant Execution
    In this mode, an order is executed at the price offered to a broker. When sending an order to be executed, the platform automatically adds the current prices to the order. If the broker accepts the prices, the order is executed. If the broker does not accept the requested price, a "Requote" is sent — the broker returns prices, at which this order can be executed.
  • Request Execution
    In this mode, a market order is executed at the price previously received from a broker. Prices for a certain market order are requested from the broker before the order is sent. After the prices have been received, order execution at the given price can be either confirmed or rejected.
  • Market Execution
    In this order execution mode, a broker makes a decision about the order execution price without any additional discussion with a trader. Sending an order in such a mode means advance consent to its execution at this price.
  • Exchange Execution
    In this mode, trade operations conducted in the trading platform are sent to an external trading system (exchange). Trade operations are executed at the prices of current market offers.

Execution mode for each security is defined by the brokerage company.

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

yaminipriya s:
https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/13203979/eurnzd-m1-fbs-inc while clickin on seelling it placein order above the price

What that has to do with signals?

The above the price you mention is the spread, this is how the markets work.

i can not purchase EA or download my purchased EA, I have a red banner at top of screen showing (see attached)

DTP2021:
i can not purchase EA or download my purchased EA, I have a red banner at top of screen showing (see attached)

The red banner writes something, so contact the Service Desk.

Tom Sasson:

Please supply link to the mentioned library, since it is clearly not Metaquotes built-in library.

I have the same issue.

I find it better to use the dll by Mr. England than the MT5 include library.

Sending messages FROM MT5 to Telegram is very easy.

However, to get messages FROM telegram is not yet mastered by me through the getupdate command

Has anyone succeeded to obtain communication FROM telegram to MT5 and can please share?

Thanks in advance and best regards

I downloaded the app meta trader5 but is not working login

Hello, my account with the VPS subscription suddenly vanished. And I have tried unsuccessfully to get it back. This problem happened because I had to force close my system( PC) when its slow and won't run for  long time. Please what can I do to regain my VPS subscription back?

friday2000:
Hello, my account with the VPS subscription suddenly vanished. And I have tried unsuccessfully to get it back. This problem happened because I had to force close my system( PC) when its slow and won't run for  long time. Please what can I do to regain my VPS subscription back?

Login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 with your friday2000 login.

dear mr
my name seiha kong from cambodia and i'm new on trading and i don't know how to copy from demo to real account at all and my englesh also not good and right now i really need someone good with and helping me about it can you helping me please .

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

As I understood it is difficult to trade an EA on MT4 with credit a facility only. Meaning you have the equity to trade from your broker's bank but actually you have 0,00 balance when you start trading.

Reason: