Off-topic posts - page 128

I got a code for expert from artificial intelligence to trade with the explanation I gave. But I don't know how and from where to enter it in MT5 so that it gives me an ex5 file.
Can anyone guide me?

Pezhman Mohebbi #:
I got a code for expert from artificial intelligence to trade with the explanation I gave. But I don't know how and from where to enter it in MT5 so that it gives me an ex5 file.
Can anyone guide me?

You need to compile it with the MT5 MetaEditor, but I doubt that you will get a working EA.

My account has been deleted because it was demo, I've been attended in a challenge with that , the other users use demo account like me but their accounts didn't removed , is there any way to get back my account? Plz help me! 

ahmad akrmi #:
My account has been deleted because it was demo, I've been attended in a challenge with that , the other users use demo account like me but their accounts didn't removed , is there any way to get back my account? Plz help me! 

Demo accounts are related to the brokers so the brokers only can answer you to your question.
You can open the other demo account with any broker which supports Metatrader.

As to MetaQuotes-Demo account so MetaQuotes is not a broker, and this demo account with MetaQuotes-Demo is used to update Metatrader to the beta buld and to test beta builds. And the demo accounts with the brokers should be opened in any other cases (trading, analytics, and so on).

The deposit and withdrawal ways are very difficulty to our most current of bussines site, so there is any probalibity of deposing and withdrawal through local money agent like Airtel money or mpesa.

@Nzinza Nzinza #: The deposit and withdrawal ways are very difficulty to our most current of bussines site, so there is any probalibity of deposing and withdrawal through local money agent like Airtel money or mpesa.

You can only use the methods displayed on the web page ... your profile → PaymentsTop up MQL5 Services

my money from mt5? The broker went out of business. 
Please help me 
Rob 

11343 #:
my money from mt5? The broker went out of business. 
Please help me 
Rob 
The only way to withdraw money from a broker is the same way you deposited that money, through them, the broker itself. There is no other way.

good day,

my name is lawrence. a passionate novice who really want to learn trading, i just dont know how to navigate within the meta trading 5 app .

please ,can you recommend  any article, video clip or site to gain knowledge on trading with metatrading 5 app ?

thank you

Reason: