Off-topic posts - page 27

when i was younger i used to have script to sees work of indicator to run as the weekend days without chart is open. 

i guess i still have the copy i might search by old email.

the way to shows of indicator value might have with different customs as of the drawing of modals/dialog on screen as capturing use as the reference of algo by the indy.

sometimes i want to work again with the customs of indy/system evaluation

but my EA template is enough with the feature of rounding run, exit strategy etc

greeting

Hello I am new.

I have transferred small amount to my real account. when I try to login, it appears a message that my account is invalid.

Question: how can I withdraw the amount, the options of withdrawing the money seems not working/ suspended.

thanks

35972917:
Hello I am new.

I have transferred small amount to my real account. when I try to login, it appears a message that my account is invalid.

Question: how can I withdraw the amount, the options of withdrawing the money seems not working/ suspended.

thanks

Contact your broker.

Can u please tell me how to work this thing? How to i connect it to my Live Metatrader count?

I down loaded it and it say i have 10,000 Balance as if this is a Demo account...I paid so the robot to work my Live account and make trades for me.

106634:
I down loaded it and it say i have 10,000 Balance as if this is a Demo account...I paid so the robot to work my Live account and make trades for me.

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4.  MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

7. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

William Snyder:

MarcinFX, yeah your right it wasn't working,try this one it seems to be working. You might want to think about adding adx slope to the mix also.

hi , i know this is old post , i run this indicator    wilders_dmi_signals_2.01.mq4 but the arrow and alerts doesn't show up ! any help please ? Mt4 is the latest build

What if my Forex Broker is not letting me to make fund withdrawal from my account, where i can take help from,

they are forcing me to pay the sharing amount first and than withdrawal, although i have already paid half amount of sharing %, they are denying my Fund withrawal request for lesser amount, and forcing me to withdraw he entire profit amount at once, for than they asking for money in advance,where i can get help from???

Why I can not download a file sent to me in the private message module. When I press on the file the page acts as it is refreshing and nothing else happens, it do does not download. Thank you

Hi there,

I can't connect to MT4 it says invalid account but the credentials are correct I even tried log on another device.

Thanks 

Reason: