Off-topic posts - page 59

Athman Charo #:
Send my profits to my account plz

What profits are you referring to?

I would like to know more about how to use these new methods for working with vectors and matrizes
Especially since they are an important part of the current build version announcement:
I think this is a mighty step in the right direction giving users the possibility to model data science programs inside MQL.

Edit: WAT?

My broker turned out to be a scam and stole my money from my MetaTrader5 account. I am asking for help in this matter

Mateuszpl #:
My broker turned out to be a scam and stole my money from my MetaTrader5 account. I am asking for help in this matter

I am really sorry, but the only one than can help is the regulating authority of your broker, if there is any.

If its really a scam, all contact details, phones, addresses, names will be fake, so there is nothing you can do really.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor has anything to do with brokers, they only licensing their MT4/5 software for brokers/clients use, nothing more.

I want tu buy Robot $30, How ?

I can’t withdraw money.how is it fixed that?

Dunusinghe Mudiyanselage Dinesh Madushanka Bandara Dunusinghe #:
I can’t withdraw money.how is it fixed that?

If you mean from your trading account, contact your broker please.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor has anything to do with your trading account money.

Hi Sir / Madam,

My MT4 account buy and sell signal not working

Please check

Thank you very much

tyrelcharles #:
Can mt5 freeze the account? Because I think my broker is illegitimate 

MT5 is just the software, only your broker can freeze your account or money.

If you have concerns contact their regulating authority please, if there is any.

tyrelcharles #:
I looked into it  & they seem to have no forms of contact info aside from the same customer service refusing to have me withdraw funds. Need help 

We can't help you here, if this is indeed a scam there is nothing to be done.

These guys use fake addresses, phones, names etc.

Reason: