Learn Forex - page 3

ForexHowTo:
Hi, I am glad i bumped into this forum from the search engines. Am excited to learn more about forex and hopefully earn too regards,AT

Yea, this is a very diverse and educative forum site to be with. Am sure your stay would not be regretted.

Forex ofcourse is one wild business with so many possibilities.

goot:
Forex ofcourse is one wild business with so many possibilities.

Forex has a thousand possibilities occur. Forex on one side can harm us, but an opportunity to get a big profit will also open wide. So that greater profit opportunities than the loss then we need to improve our trading skills so much better. A lot of learn and practice, will open up our opportunities.

learn Forex is necessary not only when we start trading forex but also when we already start trading. Given forex very high risk . We will never know where the direction of movement of this seconds market. with learning, then we can do a good analysis and understanding the characteristics of the market. So that the risk can be minimized.

gaban:
learn Forex is necessary not only when we start trading forex but also when we already start trading. Given forex very high risk . We will never know where the direction of movement of this seconds market. with learning, then we can do a good analysis and understanding the characteristics of the market. So that the risk can be minimized.

If we don't learn we get nothing from forex! As simple as that.

goot:
If we don't learn we get nothing from forex! As simple as that.

of course, it is very necessary to learn the trade. Learning is not only theoretically, but also practically. Both must be balanced. Although it looks simple, but not easy.

Yes ofcourse learning frex is very important to have as we can;t think earning in forex without having knowledge about it. forex is not that in which we can do on the basis of luck.

you can join the free trading school Tradimo

Forum discussion is a brilliant way to know your learning and get benefit from other's experiments. Different users say different about trading . You can make corrections of your mistakes and find new ways of market dealing.

Yes, I also learn forex through forex discussion forums. Now this, a lot of forex discussion forums. But I often joined in indo.mt5. Here is a gathering place for traders. We can talk to each other, share strategies with other traders, etc.. I can get a bonus posts instaforex if you join here.

Reason: