Off-topic posts - page 30

Hi guys can I get clients helper I've lost my login information please

i can not top up my demo account please what will i do

Why don't they have clear directions. I need my history from my trades on MT5, my account is locked. 

code to check current runiing profit on current chart current symbol of open position....say i have 5 different ea on 5 different sysmbol on over 20 open position but i want to check only 1 ea 1 symbol, say 1 have 1 buy open position on eususd, want to knw current open prf of the same then open 1 more buy only if running prf is over $150

Why the MT4 news section is not showing any update since oct 8th. despite updating the App, it is still showing the 8th Oct news.

shweta30:
Why the MT4 news section is not showing any update since oct 8th. despite updating the App, it is still showing the 8th Oct news.
MT4 news section?
Where is MT4 news section?
MetaQuotes company stopped supporting MT4 platform. It means that they will not develop this platform any more (they will do "bug fix" only),and we can download this MT4 platform from the brokers' websites only (because the brokers are still supporting MT4).

I am suggesting to use MT5.

William Roeder:
When you post code please use the CODE button (Alt-S)!
I think it is amusing that now any post no matter how old is delete is has the word "broker". Must be nice to have protection. 
What are the rules exactly??? 

Dwayne Gold:
I think it is amusing that now any post no matter how old is delete is has the word "broker". Must be nice to have protection. 
What are the rules exactly??? 

You replied to the post which was made in 2015 (last post on that thread was in 2015), and the thread was related to the brokers' scam.
Besides, that old thread was probably transfered from former tsd forum to this mql5 forum some years ago (and that is why that thread was out of mql5 forum rules).

I can repeat:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Correct Information About Broker

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.20 18:19

Discussion about the brokers (good discussion, bad discussion, any discussion, recommendation of some broker to use or not to use, and so on)
is prohibited on the forum.

Sergey Golubev:

You replied to the post which was made in 2015 (last post on that thread was in 2015), and the thread was related to the brokers' scam.
Besides, that old thread was probably transfered from former tsd forum to this mql5 forum some years ago (and that is why that thread was out of mql5 forum rules).

I can repeat:

I know what I said. I read the rules and they said any broker by name. 

By the way is the word broker or brokerage prohibited??? 

Nice to have coverage for scammers. It is amusing. 

Dwayne Gold:
There are several forex forums which are specialized on the discussion about the brokers (some those forex forums are the famous ones).
You can go to those forums and discuss about any broker without being banned for that.
But this is mql5 forum, and this forum is not related to the discussion you are going to start here sorry.
Reason: