Off-topic posts - page 41

William Roeder:

please can you write this same code in mql5..i have tried tiredlessly..kindly help

int maxDuration = 15 * 60; // 15 minutes
for(int pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--) if (
    OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS)            // Only my orders w/
&&  OrderMagicNumber() == Magic.Number         // my magic number
&&  OrderSymbol()      == Symbol() ){               // and period and symbol
    int duration = TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime();
    if (duration >= maxDuration)
         OrderClose( OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice(),
                     Slippage.Pips*pips2points);
}

SERIOUS BUG HERE.

Cannot modify crypto positions ..

ctrailing stop doesn't work on high value symbols when a certain level is reached.

In "The Wolf of Wall Street" The protagonist asks the audience for advice: "How would you convince me to buy this pen!"

Then the tall Mexican guy says: "Can you give me an autograph?" That was the correct answer. The thought behind it is that by asking for an autograph he created a request for the pen.

hi

Hello, I saw on my visa account a payment of 250 euro in your favor can you tell me what it corresponds to I have never signed anything with you I only saw how it happened you can see that I do not use your site but I went to see it simply thank you for paying me the sum of 250 euro on the account that you must know I do not know how Thank you DEJACE ANTOINE <Email Deleted> please answer me in French because my English is very poor if this is not possible I will go through a translator

Hi i would like a refund of 30$ i deposited, i thought i was making a deposit so i can trade. Please refund me

PHUMLANI Nzuza:
Hi i would like a refund of 30$ i deposited, i thought i was making a deposit so i can trade. Please refund me

I have a problem with withdrawals

Mohamed Bengsser:
I have a problem with withdrawals

I just don't know how to handle so much information!

Hi 

some math programmer can tell me the freelance job price to take away this nuisance/ mistake ??

Thanks 

Files:
FAILED.png  56 kb

Hello,

I wanted top-up (make a deposit) using PayPal as it was stated in the website as one of the payment methods.

However if i click the top-up function I don't see PayPal listed, is this temporary or is MQL5 not using Paypal anymore?

Thanks. 

Reason: