Off-topic posts - page 98

hello 

i am trying to install mt5 to my computer .  it is installed successfully but when i want to open it . it showed me the error message ( i have attached it ) 

my computer on WIN 7 .  64x 

Ali Safaa Hamzah Hamzah #:

hello 

i am trying to install mt5 to my computer .  it is installed successfully but when i want to open it . it showed me the error message ( i have attached it ) 

my computer on WIN 7 .  64x 

1. Make sure that you are installing MT5 from the link below this page, or from the following link:
Download MetaTrader 5 
Because the latest builds of MT5 is not requited any advapi32.dll from 32-bit system
(it was requited in some beta version/build of MT5 and it was quickly fixed by the next build).

---------------------

2. Update your Windows to Windows 10 or Windows 11 (64-bit).
Why?
read below about Windows 7 -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How long will it be possible to sit on Win7?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.05.05 11:43

Considering the transition to the use of WebView2 components for displaying HTML content in MetaTrader 5, we strongly recommend that everyone:

1. Upgrade from Windows 7/8 to Windows 10 or Windows 11
  2. Update Windows 10 to at least version 21H2 (build 19044, November 2021 update)

Trite, but I repeat: updating the operating system categorically increases its stability and reduces the number of errors in any software launched on it.

Unfortunately, we are starting to cut down on the capabilities of terminals under Windows 7. There is no longer any reason to support it.

How long will it be possible to sit on Win7?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.05.05 13:45

Anything related to HTML renderings will be disabled.

Further versions on Windows 7/8 will be stopped updating, and then will be stopped being accepted by servers.

New version of the MetaTrader 5 platform build 3660: Improvements and fixes

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.05.25 13:43

Update to Windows 10 at least please.

Support for Windows 7/8 is being phased out and the functionality for them has already begun to be curtailed. Very soon we will disable terminal updates for versions below Windows 10.

Installers in a week will also switch exclusively to 64-bit versions. From January 1, 2024, we will stop supporting old 32-bit terminals.

How can I get robot to trade for me?

Hi I need help I was about to Rent the VPS unfortunately the system resulted in Error during the transition nw I can't make transactions 

I have an account in meta trader5 andThere is no gold symbol in my demo account and it is not searchable, please advise.

@Bizhan1294 #: I have an account in meta trader5 and there is no gold symbol in my demo account and it is not searchable, please advise.
Press Ctrl-U to bring up the Symbols window and then search for XAUUSD and enable the symbol.

I have a similar issue

The following setup:

Master - Ryzen9 5950X - 4566 MHz   (32 Ccores)

Farm1 - Core i7 7700//HQ - 3394 MHz  (4 Cores)

Farm2- Core i7 2670QM - 2794 Mhz (4 Cores)

All processors are running cool, per CPUID HWmon. 

The Optimization seems to start up fast, but then slows down significantly, after an 20mins or so. It starts off with a 7 -8 passes per sec and then, after 20mins, slows to 1 pass every 3-5 seconds, which is slow in my opinion. Is there a Cache cleanup or a log cleanup or something that we can do to make this MT5 optimization run faster? 

cidand1 #: this MT5 optimization run faster? 
  1. EAs : Don't do per tick what you can do per bar, or on open.
    If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts, and you recalculate.)
    If you are waiting for an order to close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
              How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run).
              How to do your lookbacks correctly. (2016)
              3 Methods of Indicators Acceleration by the Example of the Linear Regression - MQL5 Articles. (2011)
    Or, reduce Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → Max bars in chart to something reasonable (like 1K.)

William Roeder #:
  1. EAs : Don't do per tick what you can do per bar, or on open.
    If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts, and you recalculate.)
    If you are waiting for an order to close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
              How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run).
              How to do your lookbacks correctly. (2016)
              3 Methods of Indicators Acceleration by the Example of the Linear Regression - MQL5 Articles. (2011)
    Or, reduce Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → Max bars in chart to something reasonable (like 1K.)

Thanks

Hello, how are you my friends, how can we discuss this

MT4/MT5

Sometimes I'm the confused, about these articles,

Can you teach, and tell more about what I don't know.

IN the MT4/MT5 platform when buying and selling with articles

I sometimes confuse,

But what I want to know about articles

Real account / demo account, time value I change it to MT4/MT5 platform MAKING DEPOSIT.

I see the REAL/DEMO is the same as the rate I have in the MT4/MT5 platform.

AND I WANT MORE INFORMATION.

LIKE ADJUSTABLE TRADING IN OTHER TRADING SYSTEMS

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK FROM THE PARTY WHO IS MORE VETERAN, WHO HAS BEEN BUYING FOR A LONG TIME.

And also

Like gold/usd/canada

When it's time to buy and sell, I get confused with MT4/MT5 platform articles

In dangangn there is in it.

Thank you...

AZRI JOHN

Reason: