Off Topic Posts - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
Jean Francois Le Bas
Jean Francois Le Bas  
Amir Yacoby:
Go to basics again. I feel pitty for such brokers. The word broker doesn't come from broke (which is what he will be if follow your advice). It comes from brokerage, mediating between buyers and sellers.
Also this broker who has to pay you will do everything to fail you. 

No broker will ever pay when you close a position. He will look for seller to pay you, if not found price goes down until found or you get margin call, broker takes back his part. End of story.

brokers only make money from losers not winners. They have to pay winners. you're saying that brokers will not pay ? In what world are you living in ? A world where there is only two traders in the world...get out of your fantasy man

Brokers bet against the masses. that's how they make money

el_looto
el_looto  
Jean Francois Le Bas:

brokers only make money from losers not winners. They have to pay winners. you're saying that brokers will not pay ? In what world are you living in ? A world where there is only two traders in the world...get out of your fantasy man

Brokers bet against the masses. that's how they make money

Thats how bucket shops work.

Brokers, otoh, charge a commission for trade execution. Many MT4/5 brokers do this implicitly by artificially widening the spread and claiming "no commissions" in the advertising. A broker gets paid whether you make money or not. This "no commission/widening the spread" practice is what allows bucket shops to operate by looking like a legitimate broker, in much the same way a ponzi scheme mimics a legitimate investment company.

Nelson Wanyama
Nelson Wanyama  
'😂
Ustatpreet
Ustatpreet  
Hi guys . I don't know in which setion to message your queries. 
I would like to ask I'm making and ea on the renko charts. What would be the best way to trails your stoploss ? And achieve maximum from an uptrend or a downtrend  . Do recommend. 
Newby
Newby  
Hi Sergey, i am trying to buy a indicator from MQL5 site but paypal keeps on rejecting MQL5  i have sent a contact message in can you look in to ?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Newby:
Hi Sergey, i am trying to buy a indicator from MQL5 site but paypal keeps on rejecting MQL5  i have sent a contact message in can you look in to ?

I (as a forum moderator) have nothing to do with any payment sorry.
I know that the paypal email should be same with mql5 profile email address.
And many users are depositing money to mql5 account/profile first, and after that - they pay directly from mql5.

Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling means collecting program parameters during its execution. During a profiling, the execution time and the number of calls of individual functions and program code lines are measured. With this tool, the programmer is able to find and optimize the slowest code sections. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading...
mahdi karimi
mahdi karimi  
I was fired because of Corona, and Forex is my last way to earn money and get rid of poverty. Can you introduce me to a robot for ma?
I want the input and output signal to be fast and slow moving avrage with cross-doming.
Thank you for your help
KiiingTex
KiiingTex  
how does one recover their login in details and password? I recently opened an account and forgot to save my login details for my acount.
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
KiiingTex:
how does one recover their login in details and password? I recently opened an account and forgot to save my login details for my acount.

Contact your broker.

Y Chà
Y Chà  
can u have me
I can not loging
Can you give me password again

To add comments, please log in or register