Off-topic posts - page 5

Please help a beginner with any help tips.. I'm new here and new to trading.  Guidelines would be highly appreciated.

How do I adjust mt4/5 leverages? 
For demo account please. 

Andy Obama:
hi sorry but how many time i need people for ur connect help me to my account buc my english not much and i need some one fixing my account 

How to withdraw my profit...

Bernandino Vallejo:
How to withdraw my profit...

If you are talking about your trading account's profit, contact your broker.

Hey maybe someone can help me out.

I bought an indicator with PayPal. Payment goes through, it was booked, I've got confirmation mail. 

Now I can't install the indicator, because it's not in my "bought" library. 

Please, please help me! 

bluelionsignals:
Hey maybe someone can help me out.

I bought an indicator with PayPal. Payment goes through, it was booked, I've got confirmation mail. 

Now I can't install the indicator, because it's not in my "bought" library. 

Please, please help me! 

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5.com account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community, tab.

If still doesn't work, restart your computer and MT4/5 terminal.

I don't know how to change my user name. Please assist.

Oscar Sephiri:
I don't know how to change my user name. Please assist.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/1974sert/edit

Greetings Sir/Madame,

Suggestion- Why not add the vps payment options to the market place for purchase rather than deposit and purchase.

Question I have a demo account 1212898. I need the mail for the account # and password to be resent to me. Some how it got deleted. I need the password.

Thanks

Jerome Doctor

Files:

Jay Rich NYC:

Greetings Sir/Madame,

Suggestion- Why not add the vps payment options to the market place for purchase rather than deposit and purchase.

Question I have a demo account 1212898. I need the mail for the account # and password to be resent to me. Some how it got deleted. I need the password.

Thanks

Jerome Doctor

If you mean the MQL5.com account, get it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

If you mean your trading account password, contact your broker.

Reason: