Off-topic posts - page 12

Hi Sergey, i am trying to buy a indicator from MQL5 site but paypal keeps on rejecting MQL5  i have sent a contact message in can you look in to ?

Newby:
Hi Sergey, i am trying to buy a indicator from MQL5 site but paypal keeps on rejecting MQL5  i have sent a contact message in can you look in to ?

I (as a forum moderator) have nothing to do with any payment sorry.
I know that the paypal email should be same with mql5 profile email address.
And many users are depositing money to mql5 account/profile first, and after that - they pay directly from mql5.

Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling means collecting program parameters during its execution. During a profiling, the execution time and the number of calls of individual functions and program code lines are measured. With this tool, the programmer is able to find and optimize the slowest code sections. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading...

I was fired because of Corona, and Forex is my last way to earn money and get rid of poverty. Can you introduce me to a robot for ma?
I want the input and output signal to be fast and slow moving avrage with cross-doming.
Thank you for your help

how does one recover their login in details and password? I recently opened an account and forgot to save my login details for my acount.

KiiingTex:
how does one recover their login in details and password? I recently opened an account and forgot to save my login details for my acount.

Contact your broker.

can u have me
I can not loging
Can you give me password again

Y Chà:
can u have me
I can not loging
Can you give me password again

Contact your Broker.

How do i change the display on mt4 from eurusd chart to gbpusd

Alex sabonge: How do i change the display on mt4 from eurusd chart to gbpusd
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Perhaps you should read the manual.
              Fast Navigation - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help
  3. Or open a second chart.

Please provide me step by step instructions how to move the Forex MT4 platform on my desktop with the Expert Advisors to a Forex VPS in a way that someone with basic computer skills can understand 
Reason: