Off-topic posts - page 73

MD AZAMIE HJ ABDULLAH #:
I have 30 USD in my account so i want to transfer it to my MT4 trading account..how can i do that?

You can't.

can anyone help i want to create an EA that take order after a second  bullish/bearish candle and all all the trade at a specified price (Resistance/support) 

Ekwueme James #: can anyone help i want to create an EA that take order after a second  bullish/bearish candle and all all the trade at a specified price (Resistance/support) 
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

2. Until you can state your requirements in concrete terms, it can not be coded.

Is anyone aware about the ongoing mt4 servers upgrade sine 28 September 2022?
-----
I cannot trade since last Wednesday. Every time I contact customer service on enquiry@mt4ams.com, I receive the below message:
--------
Notice
Dear MT4 users, due to the recent surge in investment users, in order to meet the growing needs of users and better serve customers, we have upgraded our servers and trading accounts. We will notify you by email when the update is complete.
<Deleted>

best wishes
MetaTrader 4

Ayeche #: Is anyone aware about the ongoing mt4 servers upgrade sine 28 September 2022? I cannot trade since last Wednesday. Every time I contact customer service on enquiry@mt4ams.com, I receive the below message:
--------
Notice
Dear MT4 users, due to the recent surge in investment users, in order to meet the growing needs of users and better serve customers, we have upgraded our servers and trading accounts. We will notify you by email when the update is complete.
<Deleted>

best wishes
MetaTrader 4

You have been scammed. There is no such broker and they have nothing to to do with MetaQuotes. They have taken your money and run away.

Choose your broker carefully. Do you homework ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Tips to avoid being scammed …

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.06.07 14:40

Be it by fake agents, brokers, signals, or EAs, there is one weapon to beat them all — knowledge! Your knowledge is the key to prevent you from being scammed.

Invest and take time to improve your knowledge, to gain experience and improve your skills. Learn to do things for yourself and not to rely on others so much. You don’t have to be a master or even be very good at it, but the more you know and understand, the easier it will be for you to detect when something is not what it seems to be.

Learn how brokers work and how they are licensed and regulated. Learn about the different markets, trading conditions, types of accounts, leverage, and when you don’t understand something, ask first about it and get answers from different sources. Don’t just blindly accept things.

Learn to trade manually, even if you intend to use signals or EAs. You don’t have to be very good at it, but you need to understand all the different concepts of how orders are placed, how they are triggered, how to manage them, how to calculate and manage your risk, and all those pesky little details required to trade manually. Only then can you better evaluate the signals you wish to follow or the EAs you wish to use.

If you are going to hire someone to code your EA for you, then take some time to understand how coding works and some basic knowledge about it. Again, you don’t have to be good at it, but the more you understand, the easier it will be for you to communicate with the developer and provide valid, realistic requirement specifications and to understand how much work is involved as well as its value and how much to budget.

Also, learn to use the Strategy Tester properly and how to interpret the results. The better you understand it, and the more you use it, the easier it will be for you to evaluate the results from EAs you are considering.

So, in conclusion, don’t be a greedy idiot quick to jump onto anything “shiny”. Instead, be wise. Take your time. Invest in your knowledge and skills. Choose carefully.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You have been scammed. There is no such broker and they have nothing to to do with MetaQuotes. They have taken your money and run away.

Choose your broker carefully. Do you homework ...

Thanks for for your response and your post about how to choose a broker.

Thanks in advance 

Ayeche #: Thanks for for your response and your post about how to choose a broker. Do you have an idea about a broker called: *** LIMITED Thanks in advance 

Yes! But since it is against the rules to discuss brokers, all I can say is that my previsions post describes it perfectly.

This has been no help when I go to the mql5 it takes me to a bunch of apps it doesn't take me to the trading account and I cannot get to my account 

Curtis Jaynes #:
This has been no help when I go to the mql5 it takes me to a bunch of apps it doesn't take me to the trading account and I cannot get to my account 

There are no trading accounts at MQL5!

Contact your broker.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: