Off-topic posts - page 92

do you know if you can backtest multiple strategies wtih python and mt5?

where is the documentation for that?

Algomoneyfest #:

do you know if you can backtest multiple strategies wtih python and mt5?

where is the documentation for that?

Hi @Algomoneyfest

I have just started to learn Python and following the article at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/445467

Python in algorithmic trading - Trading with MetroTrader 5 in Machine Learning (MQ5)
Python in algorithmic trading - Trading with MetroTrader 5 in Machine Learning (MQ5)
  • www.mql5.com
Python's metatrader5 package enables traders to perform trade operations in metatrader 5 client terminal and exchange data for statistical calculations and machine learning. The trading action function must specify the position and the type of order and the volume must be specified in case of a partial close

Algomoneyfest #: do you know if you can backtest multiple strategies wtih python and mt5? where is the documentation for that?
No, it is currently not possible to back-test Python scripts in the MT5 Strategy Tester. You will have to use 3rd party solutions for that.

hi guys, i'm a noob here, with this code in mql5 with simples 2 error

"Unexpected end of program" and "Unbalanced parentheses" bug in line 33

this is the code, someone can help me? thanks!

Improperly formatted code removed by moderator

Please EDIT your post and use the CODE button when you insert code.

Code button in editor

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

I have same error I am suffering. 3 activations I lost due to error 0,invalid license, I lost my money, just have one activations and service desk can't solve my problem and offered me just one activations that they didn't give me. 

is there any ea that using this new deep learning method?

How do I test the system before buying?

thanks guys, because I was wondering how to make it happen. also whenever I try to register my account as a source fo signals it says that it is awaiting its first connection. but it is already connected. How to I get it to where others can see my signal on the market?

completeprecision #How to I get it to where others can see my signal on the market?

If you mean how can you promote your signal, the answer is: Anywhere (social networks, etc.) except here on the forum (advertising is forbidden).

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

If you mean how can you promote your signal, the answer is: Anywhere (social networks, etc.) except here on the forum (advertising is forbidden).

no its not even letting my signal be open to the public

Reason: