Off-topic posts - page 64

Dear Community Customer Services of MT 4 and MT5 Support Team,

Thank you, I am a new Account Trader, I was told to check and learn how to Trade. A lot of Things to do, but I was set 

on the Auto Trading. I tried to download, what I have to say, I remembered years ago, I read and Request on the Website how to make money 

using my Trend Micro Maximum Security, The reason why, because I tried to Track On the FULL Version of the Software, IT gave me Add On, I 

tried to understand Adds On for Extension. In my Computer I can't Connect to the Internet without the Firewall and Extensions. 

So please when the Pressure from London's Financial Market rang, I was told how experience I get in Financial Market? They said to put in 

the Deposit they want to teach me how to make Money. They rang again, this time he wanted me to trade, I saw how fast of clicked clicked on

the Chart with all the Options on it. I tried to ask questions but the signals is a bit hard to track on in the up middle and Down the chart, For 

Currencies and Deposits and Withdrawers. I downloaded things then put up everything with costs, I tried to go the Community of the Meta 4 and 

Meta 5, until I get Mails from the Community. I thought the same Password of the Account, but different, They send me my User Name and the 

the new Password, The Sound of the Signal was hard for me to Control until I restarted the laptop. I opened it again. and check the Mails I see the 

Messages of Signals now working 24/7, Trading operations of Robots and signal can now be executed on your account around the clock, even if 

your is turned off. Create a Copy of your platform on a secure Virtual Server and it 24/7. Payment for Virtual Hosting, Virtual Hosting is the exact  

Solution you Need. I reassured you that I use the Firewall I bought the License Keys. Hope you can help me please, Thank you. 

Kind Regards, 

Tofe Filiga.

d

<Deleted>  

Why I can't trade in this platform???how I get a broker??? I have already opened an account in metaquest...

Jakir Hossain #:
Why I can't trade in this platform???how I get a broker??? I have already opened an account in metaquest...

Don't confuse MQL5.com with your trading account.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts as its clearly mentioned at the bottom of this website.

You need to find yourself a broker and open a demo or real account with them in order to trade.

Your MQL5 account here is only for purchasing products and services, like experts, utilities, signals, freelance jobs and MQL5 VPS.

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

Hi I am new to this community. I found my broker is not licensed and I did deposit a lot of fund in my trading account. I did make some.profit. How can I know my fund in the trading system is secured and safe? I cannot reach to my broker rep niw. Is there a way they can take my money in the trading account?  

Hong Wang #:
Hi I am new to this community. I found my broker is not licensed and I did deposit a lot of fund in my trading account. I did make some.profit. How can I know my fund in the trading system is secured and safe? I cannot reach to my broker rep niw. Is there a way they can take my money in the trading account?  

The only way to get your money is through your broker.

If you cannot contact your broker seems that you are already in trouble.

Chances are that you have been scammed.

Contact your country's financial fraud department and police about it.

How can I trade with the money I've deposited in my MQL5 Account? 

112076500 Harrison #:
How can I trade with the money I've deposited in my MQL5 Account? 

Don't confuse your MQL5 account here, which is for purchasing products and services in MQL5.com with your broker trading account.

If you've deposited money into your MQL5 account, thinking that you can trade with it, you did wrong.

Reason: