Off-topic posts - page 81

HI fernando , i am a new trader on mql5 . i am learning mql5 programming. i would like to ask if you have any tips on how to network on this website and if possible create great friendships ? do you suggest me any forum or channel where trading is discussed and regular online calls are held . and do you mentor traders ?

João Buta #: HI fernando , i am a new trader on mql5 . i am learning mql5 programming. i would like to ask if you have any tips on how to network on this website and if possible create great friendships ? do you suggest me any forum or channel where trading is discussed and regular online calls are held . and do you mentor traders ?

Please don’t hijack unrelated threads for starting your own topics.

There are already plenty of existing threads on where to start with learning MQL5 language. Please run a search on this website.

Recommendations for 3rd party services are against the forum rules. Please do your own research.

I also no longer provide mentoring or coding services. Find someone else, please. Try the Freelance section.

Can someone assist me,I deposited $30 Few days are go but I don't know how to earn money 

12345Yandisa #: Can someone assist me,I deposited $30 Few days are go but I don't know how to earn money 

Is this for a trading account or on the MQL5 Community wallet?

Either way, why did you deposit/fund the account if you still don't know how to "earn money"?

First you learn how, then you practice with demo, and only then should you consider putting up real money.

can someone send me MT4 platfprm link

Mian Mayat #:
can someone send me MT4 platfprm link

Download MT4 from a broker.

Mian Mayat #: can someone send me MT4 platfprm link

Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

Sergey Golubev, Sir could you post as to how you trade with displaced moving averages.I downloaded your dma indicator.Thank you.

pnath09876 #: Sergey Golubev, Sir could you post as to how you trade with displaced moving averages.I downloaded your dma indicator.

Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

hello guys please i wanted to order for robot and the money went into my mql5 account. please how can i use it to place my order. because i try to use it they are still taking me to my credit card please i need help for this i want to order robot 

Reason: