Ask for help

I uploaded EA for sale but there was an error warning that

test on EURUSD, H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD, H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck, M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck, Daily there are no trading operations How do I fix it?

Check lot size, check SL and TP.

Check everything.

Keith Watford :

Check lot size, check SL and TP.

Check everything.

I have finished checking. But still going up like this

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Phichitchai Wannasing:

I have finished checking. But still going up like this

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products. If any errors are identified by the Market...

Is there an error with validation test? 

Phichitchai Wannasing:

I uploaded EA for sale but there was an error warning that

test on EURUSD, H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD, H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck, M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck, Daily there are no trading operations How do I fix it?

Make it trades on the reported symbol/timeframe. The message is clear enough, isn't ? Fix your code.

hi cant close a trade help 

I can't keep Meta Trader App open, when I open the App it closes immediately, can you please help, thanks 

Mikey Quinlan #: I can't keep Meta Trader App open, when I open the App it closes immediately, can you please help, thanks 

Is this on a mobile device or on a desktop machine?

If it is on a desktop, then it is probably trying to run a LiveUpdate but failing for some reason.

There was a very recent official MetaTrader 5 update to build 3270. Maybe something is preventing it from carrying out the update.

I transferred 20 dollars by mistake, I request it to be corrected, and I cannot reach customer service.
Reason: