Off Topic Posts - page 8

To add comments, please log in or register
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Alagu Sundaram:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your topic with the same questions.

Alagu Sundaram
Alagu Sundaram  
Keith Watford:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your topic with the same questions.

Dear Keith,

I am new to this forum and it's not my intention to double post. Since I didn't get any reply for last 2 days, so I was not sure if i have posted it in the correct forum, so that's why I have posted it  again today morning under a different forum. Could you please let me know the appropriate forum where i can post my above query ?

Many Thanks.

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  

Is your enquiry related to the indicator featured here?

If so, then you are in the correct section.

If it is a market product, then you may get more info by posting your question in the comment section for the product.

If not, then it should be in the MT4 section, but you should at least list all the indicator's inputs.

Alagu Sundaram
Alagu Sundaram  
Keith Watford:

Is your enquiry related to the indicator featured here?

If so, then you are in the correct section.

If it is a market product, then you may get more info by posting your question in the comment section for the product.

If not, then it should be in the MT4 section, but you should at least list all the indicator's inputs.

Dear Keith,

Many thanks for your reply. I have downloaded the  MACD indicator from the the market. I will repost my query in the comments section of the product. Could you please delete my query in this current thread so that I can repost again ? 

Thanks.

nadine890
nadine890  

I have a problem with my demo account. I don't have a display window and there's a lot window missing.

Victor Rincon
Victor Rincon  

Hi!

When I did install MT5 on my laptop, it creates a Demo Acoount inmediately, but I did not get informed of what password does that account has. Now I need to open thth demo account (MetaQuotes Demo Account) in my phone, and obviously I can't because I don't know the password.

What Can I do?

Tutrader
Tutrader  
Hello, the system has presented one of the most ludicrous errors and I want a solution. Every time I establish a stop sell  or a buy sell, the system takes me out on a loss (negative money), before touching the stop sell or buy sell. I need some answers as to why this happens. I have attached the different entry numbers for your research with a total of $ 238 or more in loss
William Roeder
William Roeder  
Tutrader: the system has presented one of the most ludicrous errors and I want a solution. Every time I establish a stop sell  or a buy sell, the system takes me out on a loss (negative money), before touching the stop sell or buy sell.
  1. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Do you really expect that people are still watching this thread after nine (9) years?
    Don't resurrect old threads without a very good reason. A lot has changed since Build 600 and Higher. 2014.02.03

3. Your first image shows a 10 and 6 pip loss on a pair with a 5 pip spread. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid.
    1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using the Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger at a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
      Most brokers with variable spread widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY (OANDA) shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134.

I can not deposit into my account and trade

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz
Ahmet Metin Yilmaz  
26068843:

I can not deposit into my account and trade

isnt it about your broker?

To add comments, please log in or register