Off-topic posts - page 44

ümit gün:
Here is some of the code I wrote hello, how can I make it open a trade in the same direction after a certain pip in the same direction after the position is closed. Please help. Thank you.

Please insert the code correctly: when editing a message, use the button  Codeto insert the code.

Hi guys can anybody help me with a strategy i can use on mobile mt4 i dont have a laptop or pc as yet so i just need anything simple i can use to trade on my phone.Thank you

hello traders,please am having difficulty connecting my smtp gmail on mt4.

Hey can someone please help me, I have a problem logging in I don't know what's wrong but it's busy saying this email has already been used but refuses to log in, can someone please help me

Hi ! 

Magic Number  column is not included in the print-outs. Although if is shown in Trade Tab window and the History Tab Window

Please make PayPal available again. 

How to open a real mt5 trading account?  If there is any solution please add a comment to me. Appreciate the good people lend a hand for me. 

Guan Ming Tan:
How to open a real mt5 trading account?  If there is any solution please add a comment to me. Appreciate the good people lend a hand for me. 

You need to find a broker (by yourself, recommendations are not allowed in this forum) and you can open a real trading account through their website.

Then they will email you, your real trading account credentials (account number, password and broker/server details) in order to login through the MT5 terminal, that you will download from the downloads area of your broker.

what parameters does the signal provider have for copying to subscribers?
e.g. hide SL TP
custom comments from copy

I created the demo account on metatrader4 and it gives me problems. I go on finances and tells me I have $ to invest. I don’t know what to do, please help me

I tried to uninstall and install the application but it doesn’t change anything
Reason: