Off-topic posts - page 47

Ahmed Rashad:
another restart !!!! you think you can be classified as a trader ??!! or an amateur still in the very early stage of trying and failing 

Who asked you mate?

Guan Ming Tan:
How to open a real mt5 trading account?  If there is any solution please add a comment to me. Appreciate the good people lend a hand for me. 
I want to open account

Austin Sunday:
I want to open account
Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

7. My list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a...

Where is my account gone? I did have calls helping me to trade then it stopped and so did my account????  And yes i do have money it it! 
Is this all a scam?

Linda Hughes:
Where is my account gone? I did have calls helping me to trade then it stopped and so did my account????  And yes i do have money it it! 
Is this all a scam?
If you are about your trading account so - ask your broker.
because this forum and this mql5 portal have nothing to do with any brokers, any trading accounts and any money for trading.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

cozyman, 2021.05.11 01:16

A word of wisdom, Do not watch Youtube if you really want to learn how to trade, all of them are just scam artists, they are all saying they are profitable but they are in fact losers trying to sell you stuff in the end. if they really was that good at trading, I can tell you one thing, they would not be making Youtube videos.

during my now almost 20 years of trading stocks options and fx, I can tell you for sure there are no easy way to fortune,

I have not once found a profitable strategy online, and believe me, I have tested most of them, sure they could run ok a month or two, maybe even three,

but then they usually wipe your account clean.

you WILL NOT find fortune in forums or other so called education schools online, there is NONE! period! you have to ask your self,

if those guys really was profitable doing millions with the things they teach, they would never sell it to you for 300 bux or whatever, they wouldnt sell it for any sum of money.

if anyone know a strategy which really is profitable, they will never ever tell anyone about it, why? because the market learns,

if the word got out about the strategy and its rules, it would not take long until such strategy would be unprofitable,

because the guys on the other side would trade against it.

there is only one way to learn, and that is ,,, drumroll,,, use your brain, think outside the box, find out what really works and what does not, do not listen to what any one tells you work, find out your self, that is the only thing my friends, btw, there was a saying of Buddha I think it was, " if a blind man trying to lead another blind man, they both fall into the pit " no wonder why so many new traders lose their accounts in the first 90 days.

and good luck to you.

Hi MQL5 desk,

I am a new trader who bought <Deleted> MT5 EA. This is the first time I have used VPS for trading with <Deleted> MT5. The EA run normally, but yesterday I have restarted the VPS, the <Deleted> disappear from the chart. After that, I have inserted the <Deleted> MT5 again but I received a message inform that I have actived <Deleted> MT5 one more time. I don't know why. Are there any problem with mql5 system?

I really need your help and hope I can get one more activation back.

I am forced to get your feedback.

Your faithfully.

Hi I have problem my account to meta trader 5 not working connect but my trading still going. I need it come back work. Thanks. 

Mate I just need help to login into old account 

Hello, 

Pleeease i need your help as soon as possible!!
M'y name is Younes Atouahri, i think i was scamed by a broker called: <Deleted>

An asiatic woman helped me to creat an account on this broker and i deposit money on IT, after she helped me to attached my account with Metatrader 5

Whene i want withdrawal m'y amount , they Said that IT can take Time and service is not available..
I can see m'y account on Metatrader 5 and m'y money but i cannot take my money  out.

Please help me to take my money away and send IT to my bitcoin wallet

Thank you so much
Reason: