Good afternoon how can I make withdraw from meta 5

I lost my Mat4 account.  How to get back
    Thankyou

I dig my new deposit balance how do i get it back
Thankyou

Dayaram Bairwa:
I dig my new deposit balance how do i get it back
Thankyou

Explain your issue more clearly, what lost your MT4 account and dig your deposit means?

Hello,

I would like to register to a virtual server through the mt4 platform. I tried to make the payment but it would not go through. I would get a please wait message that wouldn't finish. Can you please make any suggestions to help solve my issue?

Thank you so much.

My account is frozen the "new order", because my support person has set it to "read-only" and then he cut contact with me. I can sign in but i can not trade. What can i do now, if the staff see my comment, please help me.

U can help im lost i made a depoist and i cant get nothing done.   Help

Hi forget my password please help

How to sell my signal

Dear MetaQuotes software engineers and developers!

In the MQL4 programming language the value of the `LONG_MAX' is equal to 9223372036854775807
what is true but the value of the `LONG_VALUE' is equal to 4. My opinion is that this is an error and
an old one.

I know that the MetaTrader 4 is a 32 bit system and that in the 32 bit Windows system the Windows
API's `LONG' is a 32 bit integer but the `sizeof(long)' is 8 in the MQL4 too.

Please fix this small error if this is truly an error and not an inteded one and review for example
the `FileReadInteger()' and other functions and their documentation too.

Many thanks for considering my request!

Yours sincerely and best wishes to you: László Müller (voyevoda), Dombóvár, Hungary.

How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
"Freelance" is the largest freelance service for ordering MQL4/MQL5 trading robots and technical indicators. Hundreds of professional developers are ready to develop a custom trading application for the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal.
Reason: