Off-topic posts - page 75

Eleni Anna Branou #:

What password?

If you mean your MQL5 account password, try here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

If you mean your trading account password, contact your broker or change it in the broker's website, in the members/clients area.

Login problem 
Chandrakant Yashwantrao #:
Login problem 

The above answer applies too.

Hi, I bought <deleted> MQL4 indicator, i am not able to install it, it is showing 'Buy' , eventhough i have bought it already.. please help me in installing it  

 please guide me to use your system

i am doing trading already i want to use your system please quide

Good day, l have loaded some data and have been trying to do some back-testing on mt5 but each time l scroll backwards, it keeps bringing me to the current candlestick. Please how do I fix this?
Please if anybody can help me...I need help withdrawing my money from my meta5 account...please help!
DJ Henry #:
Please if anybody can help me...I need help withdrawing my money from my meta5 account...please help!

Contact your broker.

Hi
Iam Devarajan a registerd MT5 trader, iam new in this field, can any one in this group to clear my doubts
Regards 
How can i withdraw money and transfer it to my bank account