Off-topic posts - page 34

how to recover the password

Discussion about the brokers is prohibited (or "almost prohibited") on the forum: explanation of MQ is on the post #794 (in Russian)

I can't open a live account with Meta Trader 4

82936768:
I can't open a live account with Meta Trader 4

Contact your broker.

How to lock EA with Trader's name on MT5, thansk you

Sergey Golubev:
Discussion about the brokers is prohibited (or "almost prohibited") on the forum: explanation of MQ is on the post #794 (in Russian)
where can we claim the brokers??

serdarbileke:
where can we claim the brokers??
There are some forums which are specializing on the discussions about the brokers (use google to find them; some of them are famous forums), so you can make a post there asking for advice.
And there are some governmental authorities which are providing the license for the brokers.

As to this mql5 portal so we can not discuss anything related to the brokers (more explanation is on post #8)
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

Can anybody check this,what I need, to find number of orders has been closed since EA running, so I will put it in conditional operator if where if it is more than 1 then EA will not open a new trade until I will restart it.

int History()
{
      int hist =0;
      for (int story = OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; story >=0; story--)
      {
         if (OrderSelect(story, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY))
         {
                 if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic)
         {
              if (OrderType() == OP_BUY || OrderType() == OP_SELL)
              {
         hist++;
         }
         }
         }
      }
      return(hist);
}
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrdersTotal
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrdersTotal
  • www.mql5.com
OrdersTotal - Trade Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Nargiz Ravanova: Can anybody check this,what I need, to find number of orders has been closed since EA running
    1. Your code returns the total number of closed orders since EA started using that Magic Number.
    2. You need to remember the starting time of the EA and then filter by that.
      OnTick(){
        static datetime EAstart=0; if(EAstart == 0) EAstart = TimeCurrent(); // No reset on chart change.

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

1. Your code returns the total number of closed orders since EA started using that Magic Number.
    2. You need to remember the starting time of the EA and then filter by that.

1. Posted under Expert Advisors and Automated Trading (8448)

2. Stop misguiding,  please ignore my post in the future.
MQL5 forum: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
MQL5 forum: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
  • www.mql5.com
How to create an Expert Advisor (a trading robot) for Forex trading
Reason: