Beast Super Signal
This indicator combines 4 powerful strategies including, Fibonacci Pivots, Overbought & Oversold Zones, Trend Analysis, and Price Action.
The Beast Super Signal indicator will monitor the price, and only when all 4 of the internal strategies align, and are in 100% agreement with each other, the indicator will give a Buy or Sell signal. All you need to do is buy or sell when you get a new alert, no additional confirmation is needed!
The Beast Super Signal indicator can be used on all
currency pairs, indices, and commodities. It is NOT optimized for
This indicator is 100% NON repainting!
The Beast Super Signal indicator will give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.
There are 2 options for calculating how the TP & SL levels are shown on chart.
- TP & SL levels are calculated using Pivots, and average daily volatility.
- TP & SL levels are calculated using ADR (Average Daily Range) and the user has the option to select the ADR period.
There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the indicator to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.
Best results, and recommended trading time frames is H1, H4 & D1. Scalping on lower time frames (M1, M5, M15, etc.) implies higher risk as lower time frames are more volatile, less reliable, and less accurate, and major trends tend to respect higher time frames more than lower time frames.
Trading on lower time frames or scalping is not recommended, and should you wish to, you do so at your own risk!
Parameters & Description
- Overbought Entry Zone - Select the Overbought level.
- Oversold Entry Zone - Select the Oversold level.
- Pivot Level Zone Points - Set how many points you want the Zone size to be above, and below the Pivot line.
- Time Zone of Data (New York GMT) - Set the time difference of current NY time to current GMT.
- Pivot Time Frame - Select which Pivots you want to use (Daily, Weekly or Monthly(
- Show Take Profit Levels - Select to show the Entry, Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels on the chart.
- Use ADR Take Profit - Select to use ADR levels instead of Pivot, and average daily volatility.
- ADR Period - Select the ADR period you want to use.
- Stop Loss Level Color - Select to change the color of the Stop Loss line on the chart.
- Take Profit Levels Color - Select to change the color of the Take Profit lines on the chart.
- Entry Level Color - Select to change the color of the Entry line on the chart.
- Use Pop Up Alert - Select to enable Pop Up alerts.
- Use Push Alert - Select to enable Push alerts.
- Use Mail Alert - Select to enable Email alerts.
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to assist you. I wish you best of success with the new Beast Super Signal!