Super Panel and Stochastic
This panel for closing and opening orders also includes a table of RSI, Stochastic and MACD indicators. Specifically, these are the mini-strategies based on RSI, Stochastic and MACD indicators. The product is applied on each standard period chart. The result is shown as a signal that is displayed as a blue "B" cell (for a buy signal) and red "S" cell (for a sell signal).
- B - a minimum level breakdown from the bottom up
- S - a maximum level breakdown from top to bottom
- B - breakdown of the level 0 from the bottom up
- S - breakdown of the level 0 from top to bottom
- B - secondary one crosses the main one top to bottom
- S - secondary one crosses the main one bottom up
The signal is displayed in table during 2 bars.
In this panel you can also call and change all parameters of this strategy opposite to the table row.
RSI line parameters:
- price used for calculation of RSI,
- period of RSI,
- maximum level of RSI,
- minimum level of RSI.
MACD line parameters:
- price used for calculation of MACD
- slow EMA MACD,
- fast EMA MACD.
Stochastic line parameters:
- Period K Stochastic,
- Period D Stochastic,
- Slowing of Stochastic.
Signals in the table are updated at least for 1 second.
2. Added a strategy Parabolic SAR (more details in the comment)
3. Optimized the display tables (acceleration)
4. Optimized the use of tables (acceleration)
5. Optimized the use of indicators (acceleration)
6. Removed unnecessary check for bugs and added new checks to speed up the panel.
1. Download the history of all used symbols for all timeframes, so that the panel can work properly.
2. Depending on the characteristics of the computer and amount of indicators used simultaneously, MT4 operation may slow down.