- Added EA input Main_hideSLTPUnlessPendOrOpen to hide SL/TP lines unless trade open or pending order has been set
- Added support for scale-in pending limit order
- Added EA input Obscure_stopLossIgnore (false by default), which if set to true will ignore stop loss. Useful if want stop loss to be used to size order, but intend to take other/manual actions to deal with losing trades.
- Fixed issue where broker SL/TP might not be set due to price not being normalised to tick size
- Improved margin handling so lot size reduced if insufficient margin to open
- Fixed issue where labels on SL/TP/pending lines could end up wider than should be
- Added EA input Gen_pointToPipDivider1for0digits, true by default, which will force 1 pip to be 1 unit change for symbols that don't have any digits after the decimal point, i.e. displayed as an integer number
- Improved support for various indicators
- Substantial improvements to horizontal SL, TP and Pending price lines:
* Lines can be unpinned (click pin icon) and moved manually to different price then pinned back
* Line labels no longer overlap
* Labels can be positioned to the right of candles (use MetaTrader's Chart Shift)
* Line labels can be clicked (if not unpinned) to show SL, TP or Pending dialogs - as appropriate
* TP & SL update dynamically if moved manually, e.g. as SL moved the TP lines will update if set as risk reward ratio
* SL, TP and lots will be based on pending order if set and again SL & TP lines will update dynamically if pending moved to new price
* TP line label will show risk reward ratio even if set as price, pips, etc.
- SL & TP now support being set as an amount in account currency
- Added option in CONFIG button | Risk / Lots for selecting 'amount per pip' to be used when lots is calculated
- In multi-trade mode, if multiple pending orders are set in the same direction then these are shown on the chart at the same time. Clicking on them will change panel to the selected trade index.
- New pending dialog for setting up pending orders where pips can be entered or price, plus bracketed pending orders can be set too
- New pending dialog also includes setting Expiry date/time, with a variety of different formats to express expiry
- Simplified the SL dialog, for on-the-fly changes to the stop loss, with radio button selection between Auto, Price, Pips, Amount, etc.
- Added new auto stop loss calculation methods of Bollinger Bands, Envelopes and Fractals
- Improved TP dialog, for on-the-fly changes to take profit, to include a 'Reset' button which will reset the take profit level to the configured default
- Additional options add in CONFIG button | Display for controlling what is displayed when panel is minimized
- Fixed issue where manually set SL or TP was being overwritten when configuration changed made for something else
- Added break even profit pips to CONFIG | Take Profit. This allows a small profit in pips to be captured if trade makes back to break even, e.g. to cover commission
- Turned on restore following MetaTrader restart on by default. This can be controlled in CONFIG | Advanced. Will restore settings, e.g. Manual SL, pending orders, etc., when MetaTrader/PC is restarted.
- Improved intelligence of settings restore after MetaTrader/PC restart. For example, if pending order was set but pending price was reached whilst MetaTrader was closed then pending order will be cancelled.
- Added 'max move during open retry' to CONFIG | Advanced, as easier then setting EA input
- Added 'point to pip divider' to CONFIG | Advanced, which controls our definition of a pip. Set to 1 if would like the system to use points like MetaTrader, rather the classic pips (0.0001 change on EURUSD), which is our default. Users trading indices may wish to set to 100 so one pip is one basis points, for most brokers.
- Added 'broker requires SL to be set with order open request' to CONFIG | Options. This is required for some EU regulated brokers.
- Added 'broker supports hedging' to CONFIG | Options. Untick this option if your broker doesn't support hedging or you don't wish to allow auto buy & sell trades at the same time as part of your strategy.
- Added preview of SL & TP when pending order set based on pending price
- Improved pending order pop-up, e.g. so can set pending with pips, not just price
- Added ability to set SL & TP in $ amount, i.e account currency
- Fixed issue with buttons sometimes disappearing
- Added support of setting input to Stochastic 3 indicator
- Added support for setting inputs to Chaos Indicator and others
- Fixed issue were panel could be accidentally moved off screen
- Added support for indicators that output several numbers on a particular color index for buy and for sell, e.g. if output 3,4,5 for buy and -3,-4,-5 then set Mid Point to 3,4,5:-3,-4,-5
- Added new input Color_tradeVoid which allows the color of the grey void 'X' shown at bottom of chart to be changed
- Fixed issue where panel could move unexpectedly
- Fixed issue with previous release where possible panel could stop responding
- Added toolbar to top of the panel with + and - buttons so can make panel bigger and smaller, plus can move panel around with click and drag on new toolbar
- Added option to set lots dynamically based on current account balance
- Added support for moving averages on indicator values
- Made cosmetic improvements
- Added support for our mobile app: runwisefx.com/app
- Big improvement to stats & optimization speed by making an architecture change. Will make more use of available CPU.
- Improved mitigation if timer can't be allocated, usually on an under powered VPS
- Version number and rotating heartbeat | line shown in orange if timer can't be allocated and EA is needing to mitigate this
- Improved Stats / Optimization pop-up to show how much chart data history is currently loaded and how much is required to get stats over specified number of bars/days or date range
- Also added to Stats / Optimization a tick box to turn off live market processing. This is so can divert all CPU to stats / optimization.
- Added better support for the Order Block Breaker indicator, including looking at higher time frame analysis
- Added new built-in indicator for 3 moving averages crossing each other - F:MovingAverage3Cross (available to select in CONFIG | Indicator Values to Capture | Indicator Name selection list)
- Improved cyan colored status text on panel to say what indicators it is weighting for. Note, will need to redownload bi rule to see this. Only do this though if using our default entry/exit rule, where have on bottom of panel 'Entry on Indicators' & 'Exit on Indicators'.
- Added ability to list configured indicators on the chart with their current value (buy/sell). This can be done by downloading rule d-i from our library.
- Added EA input Obscure_displayBlockABackground so can add background colored box to rules like d-i that put information in a block on the chart, so can see more easily
- Fixed issue with accuracy of stats when using swing hi/lo stop loss calculation method
- Added ability to set stats start and end date in CONFIG | Stats / Optimization | Stats Calculate - how far back
- Improved Shift Helper tool to better detect if indictor is repainting on particular shift
- Fixed issue where simulate trades were not being shown on chart until pressed Refresh button
- Added support for setting stop loss from standard indicators
- Improved scaling for 4K monitors via EA inputs Gen_GUIScaleX and Gen_GUIScaleY when set to say 2.5
- Added automatic detection of offline/Renko charts so don't need to input to process market ticks
- Fix to Shift Setting Helper tool
- Auto fixes to configuration file for some configuration issues
- Fixed issue where couldn't manually adjust SL by dragging line if trail mode was on
- Improved high quality stats model where checks for gaps in M1 chart data
- Added StartBuild_optimProcess* inputs to control how much CPU is used during optimization
- Fixed issue with stats for indicators that put Fibonacci objects onto the chart, such as the 'Break Out with TP and SL Fibonacci' indicator
- Fixed issue where stats stopped working if set 'Max Spread for Auto Open' to blank in CONFIG | Risk/Lots pop-up
- Improved support for other indicators and setting their properties
- Fixed issue when reporting profit improvement during optimization
- Fixed issue with stats when using trailing stop loss
- Reduced frequency of file writes to gvariables.dat file that the EA is responsible for to reduce potential SSD disk wear
- Added support for having EA in both multi-trade when also set to allow multiple time frames to be traded on the same symbol