- What's new
Most trading strategies put their emphasis on finding out when to enter the market. Whether it’s technical or fundamental, everyone is looking for an entry signal. However, this only covers half of the trade.
As any trader knows, there are two parts of any trade: getting in the market, and getting out of the market. Arguably, the more important of these actions is the last one; since that ultimately is where you decide to take profit or stop loss.
The emergence of DYJ GlobalTradeWarTrendWave series experts, realize your dream.
The DYJ GlobalTradeWarTrendWave is based on DYJ TrendWave indicator.
DYJ GlobalTradeWarTrendWave's volatility is based on the power of buyers and sellers, it grabs total body size of candles and identifies the battle between buyers and sellers as a percentage of the total volume, like Sellers: (-)100% and Buyers: (+)100%. This information can be used for any entry and exit strategy.
For bullish/Long Pin bar it is below the price line, for bearish/Short Pin bar it is above the price line. It also uses filtering false signals.
We will now apply game theory strategy on the future of per currency instead of a price chart of history. This is one level higher. Dynamic Market game theory is a special feature of Advanced Currency Health Bars indicator and you cannot find in any other Currency Meter! This is a very unique function. Dynamic Market game theory strategy Health Bars are based on the entire Market activity (all 35 pairs).
This EA can correct the future loss rate through my mathematical algorithm.
The DYJ GlobalTradeWarTrendWave works in any trading session. The work time1 and work time2 and work time3 parameter is intraday. It means that if you want to set a working time from 19:00 PM to 05:00 AM, for example, you should define two different intervals, such as 19:00 to 23:59 and 00:00 to 05:00.
The EA opens orders at a specific news time, such as 19:59 to 20:03 and M1 to H1 timeframe.
EA can set eight modes through parameter setting：
- one order system mode
- new trade mode
- scalper mode
- hedging mode
- grid mode
- genetic algorithm mode
- trade war mode
- Manual trade mode
They will produce eight different risk performance.
- InpMagicNumber = 7312
- InpPairs = "GBPUSD,EURUSD" -- comma-separated list of symbols to be traded.
- InpMinTimeFrame = M5
- InpMaxTimeFrame = D1
- InpMaxTrendWaveBars = 100 -- Maximum Trend Wave Bars
- InpWaveBodeSize = 30 -- InpWaveBodeSize:It's a multiple of spread
- InpTrendWaveMinPercent = 100 -- Minimum trend wave
- RiskPercent = Risk(%) or [-x=lot] -- Manage lots or automatically Risk.
- InpAllCloseLimitOrders = 3 -- Close All positions if the positions reach InpAllCloseLimitOrders and if the prefits reach InpTotalProfits
- InpTotalProfits = 0 -- Profit target for closing all positions[0=Auto]
- InpEquityDelta = 1.1 -- Equity target multiple for closing all.[X=0 off];[X<0 targetEquity],It is strictly forbidden to increase deposits.
- InpGroupTotalProfits = 5 -- Profit target for closing gtoup positions[0=false]
- Maxtrades = 1000 -- Maximum Trades
- MaxTradesPerSymbol = 1 -- Maximum Trades Per Symbol
- InpMaxCountsOfAllowedSymbol = 5 -- Maximum Counts of AllowedSymbol
- InpMaxGridOrders = 10 -- Maximum Grid Orders.["0"->disable grid]
- InpIsManualTrade = false
- InpEntryiesLimit = EntryiesDistance
- InpEntryiesUpLimitValue = 15 -- It's a multiple of spread for UpLimit
- InpEntryiesDownLimitValue = 15 -- It's a multiple of spread for DownLimit
- InpIsRecursive = true -- recursive algorithm
- InpMaxReverseGridOrders = 0 -- Maximum ReverseGrid Orders.["0"->off :disable grid]
- StopLoss = 600 -- order stop loss
- TakeProfit = 600 -- order takeprofit.
- InpCalculuscoefficient = 3 -- Calculus coefficient
- InpIncreasedProfit = 10 -- Game target profit($)
- InpHedingCoeff = 10 -- HedingCoeff:Multiple of SPREAD[0=false]
- InpMaxOpenTime = 3.5 -- block of a trade validity time(Minute) checking[0=false]
- startPeriod1 = 08:15:00 -- ByDate and Sunday