The EA uses support and resistance levels. Several trading strategies are included.
This Expert Advisor is intended for trading EURUSD M5. MetaTrader 4 terminal.
- EAMagic - EA's magic number. "Internal" magic numbers are also used: 652653, 652654, 652655.
- AutoLot - can be set to "true" or "false". When set to "true" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- RiskZ - percentage of the deposit used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- Lots - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "false".
- SpreadLevel - maximum spread, at which the EA will trade.
- TPPips - TakeProfit value in points.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop value. If 0 - disabled.
- MaxDD - maximum drawdown level as a percentage of the balance.
- TerminalGMTshift - time shift of your brokers terminal relative to GMT. For example, if your terminal's time is 21:00 and GMT time is 19:00, then this parameter will be equal to "2". If your terminal's time is 18:00 and GMT time is 21:00, then this parameter will be equal to "-3"
- SummerAdjustment - adjustment for daylight saving time (used only for testing, for more accurate results). In real trading should be equal to "0".
Default settings are recommended, but you can experiment, if you wish.
Recommended broker - any 5-digit with the spread on EURUSD less than 20.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.