- What's new
MultiPairs MT5 is a fully automated Expert Advisor. This expert advisor is based on Multi-currency strategy. This system analyzes the market volatility to find trading signals based on trend reversal strategies and is used to evaluate oversold and overbought market conditions. Swing trading is a short-medium speculation based on the buying-selling force in the trading market with an advantage and low risk with a trend reversal pattern. The Expert Advisor does not use martingale, grids, hedging, averaging and other risky strategies.
- Trades on timeframe: M15
- Trades on any pair: EURUSD,GBPUSD,CHFJPY,USDCAD,CADCHF,EURCHF,GBPJPY
- Initial deposit: $100+
- It is recommended to use a low spread ECN Broker
- Using real tick data in backtest with 100% modeling quality
- For settings, simply drag the EA onto any chart ( only 1 chart)
- For trading, set the currency pair to 7 pairs ,(7 pairs maximum)
- MagicNumber - magic number to set the ID for each EA
- Sym - set currency pairs according to user preferences
- Mode_MM - set to " Mode_Test or Mode_Trade "
- Lot_MM - set as " auto lot or fixed lot "
- Lot - lot size
- Risk - risk percentage
- SL_MM - set "SL_Input/SL_Default"
- SL_Default- for automatic setting
- SL_Input - enter a parameter value
- SL - stop loss level 1 ,pips
- SL2 - stop loss level 2 ,pips
- TP_MM - set "TP_Input/TP_Default"
- TP_Default - for automatic setting
- TP_Input - enter a parameter value
- TP - take profit level 1 ,pips
- TP2 - take profit level 2 ,pips
- MaxSpread - maximum allowable spread
- MaxSlippage - maximum allowable slippage
- MinBars - minimum bars required
- TradePercent - percentage of Account Free Margin to trade
- Start_Hour - set time to start hour
- Start_Min - set time to start minute
- End_Hour - set time to end hour
- End_Min - set time to end minute
- BrokerGMTOffset - Your Broker GMT Offset, When back-testing your EA, set "BrokerGMTOffset" to zero. When you run your EA live, make sure the GMT Offset parameter is correct for your broker's time.
Improve function parameters
Additional and improved for function parameters:
Added test mode and trade mode functions to speed up the execution of back tests by disabling the display function during the test.