- Reviews (1)
- Comments (7)
- What's new
- Platform type: MT5
- Account type: Hedge
- Version 1.12 is realized on 26.06.2021.
- By purchasing this software, you reserve the right to own new upgraded versions of the robot, which will appear continuously at certain time intervals.
WARNING: I sell all my products only via MQL5 website. If you see it somewhere else, be aware of scam.
What is Quark?
This is a trend EA whit ability to open all types of orders (market, limit, stop), based on the signal generated by the AMA indicator. The function "Price level to execute a deal" control the opening of three types of orders, in the range:
- if the input is less than zero, Stop orders are opened,
- if the input is equal to zero, in that case, Market orders are opened,
- and if input greater than zero in that case Limit orders are opened.
The time control of order expiration is controlled by a function or input called "Expiration of pending orders in bars". If the robot is set to open a market order: "Price level to execute a deal = 0", this option should be zero. In any other case, you can set the number of bars based on which the Limit or Stop orders will expire. Or maybe you don't want to Limit or Stop orders to expire, in that case, set this option to zero.
The robot also has the ability to automatically open and close order without setting a stop loss (stop loss = 0), and take profit (take profit = 0), which allows it two inputs:
- "Signal Value to open",
- "Signal Value to close ”.
If you want to know how these options work, watch the video, below.
For trailing stops three option are integrated into the robot:
- Trailing Rules based on the Fixed Stop Level,
- Trailing Rules based on the MA indicator, and
- Trailing Rules based on the SAR indicator.
As I mentioned earlier the robot uses the AMA indicator for its strategy. The inputs for this indicator are set to the default settings, which you can easily see at the bottom of the robot. Seven adjustable inputs allow you to find the best possible strategy, if you wish, or leave these inputs as they are. You can see for yourself that the robot is not too big, and it's quite easy to use, which was my intention during the development of this software. EA is already optimized for trading on the EURUSD currency pair, in the walk forward optimization process, on 5 + 1 cycle over a period of ten years.
If you have any questions, contact me in the comment section.
By using Quark, you understand and agree that the author is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to any reason. Although every attempt has been made to assure accuracy, I don't give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. I don't accept any liability for error or omission. I don't accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this product. You understand and agree that past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. You acknowledge that you are familiar with these risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your decisions.
Copyright © 2020 Dragan Drenjanin- All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer and Risk Warnings
Trading any financial market involves risk.
I decide to be only one signal module because there are other multi-strategy EA's, such as ReadHotChiliEA, MilojicaAI, and Hulk
2. Adding forgotten stuff in OnInit function.
While testing and optimizing of the latest version of EA, I noticed that something was wrong. After checking, I find out where the problem is. I forgot to add some things to the OnInit function. It's fixed now.
- You can now choose from eight different signals. Seven signals are based on EMA cross strategy, and one signal is based on reversal candlestick patterns.
- You can also choose between four different Trailing functions.
Every strategy has its input for the magic number. Every strategy is an independent strategy, and that means, you can choose only one strategy for your trading or you can choose multiple strategies at the same time.
2. breakeven stop along whit the step