- Comments (1)
- What's new
EA uses three strategies based on the indicators. It's not too big, and it's very easy to use.
- Multy strategy.
- Platform type: MT5
- Account type: Hedge
- Version 1.6 is realized on 26.06.2021.
- By purchasing this software, you reserve the right to own new upgraded versions of the robot, which will appear continuously at certain time intervals.
WARNING: I sell all my products only via MQL5 website. If you see it somewhere else, be aware of scam.
- Volume risk in percent
- Decrease factor . Controls losses and reduce trading volume for each new orders, as long as the robot does not enter into profitable trading.
- Stop Loss level (in points)
- Take Profit level (in points)
- Signal threshold value to open [...0...100]
- Signal threshold value to close [...0...100]
- Price level to execute a deal[...-100..0..100...]. Stop Orders x< 0, Market Orders x= 0, Limit Orders x> 0.
- Expiration of pending orders in bars[0....]
- Trailing Rules based on fixed Stop Level
- Trailing Rules based on MA
- Trailing Rules based on SAR
- Magic Number
- DEMA Signal Module
- Trix Signal Module
- Bollinger Bands Signal Module
Dear visitors, read this note carefully.
This EA or any of my other trading robots must be optimized before any use. Also if you want to use the robot on different currency pairs or any other trading instruments, you must optimize the robot for each trading instrument, separately. So, it is not possible to use the same settings for different trading instruments. The reason is their differences.
If you have any questions, contact me in the comment section.
By using MilojicaAI, you understand and agree that the author is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to any reason. Although every attempt has been made to assure accuracy, I don't give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. I don't accept any liability for error or omission. I don't accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this product. You understand and agree that past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. You acknowledge that you are familiar with these risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your decisions.
Copyright © 2020 Dragan Drenjanin- All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer and Risk Warnings
Trading any financial market involves risk.