Follow me on YouTube channel "Algorithmic Trading System".! Watch the video guide HERE! This video presentation is for version 1.0. I haven't made a new video guide for the last published version 1.1 yet, but it will be soon, very soon.
So what the new version 1.2 is?
First of all, the signal for entering into positions has been improved. Now we have twenty-four signals with twenty-four conditions. The exit rules remain the same. Now we have the possibility of choosing between 14 signals and choosing between 14 conditions for entry rules, and the possibility of choosing between 14 signals and 14 conditions for exit rules. We can also turn off all indicators inside the strategy tester, using the "Draw Indicator" option. "Choose trade mode" allows us to choose which type of market order we want. So now we can choose only "BUY", only "SELL", or both. This option is good and useful during the testing and optimization process. So we can see if our optimization is more bullish or more bearish, or maybe opening a balanced number of buy and sell. Also in this version, you have the possibility to choose the maximum number of active positions at the same time. The maximum number is six. Positions are opened based on signal logic. So we can have one, two, three, or six active positions at the same time. It is very important to know that the number of active positions depends on the position's execution. Daytime control is on a 24-hour scale. The start hour and the end hour have an effect on each day of the week. Everything is nicely marked, what is AM, what is PM, and what is midnight. There are seven days a week. Not five but seven. Because I plan to optimize this robot for trading on cryptocurrency pairs such as BTCUSD for example.
Where and how to find an already prepared set of files for testing and trading?
- Inside the comments
Where to use
- Forex pairs and crypto pairs maybe. For now, I don't have any settings for crypto.
- New trading engine alongside fuzzy logic
- Advanced and new MM system with two options. The first option is Auto calculations lot size which contains three conditions(Auto lot size, Maximal Risk in percentage, Decrease factor), and the second is fixed lot size.
- Auto trailing stop
- Auto slippage
- Choice of twenty-four signals for entering a position and three exit signals rules for closing active position, or positions.
- So, in addition to the prevent stop loss option, the robot also has exit rules, which are located in the signal section. Double brake.
- Platform type: MT5
- Account type: Hedge
- Version 1.2 is realized on 12.08.2022
- Check section >> What's New <<
- If you buy now, you reserve the right to own new upgraded versions of the robot, which will appear at specific time intervals continuously.
- Money Management ( Auto lot size and fixed lot size)
- Exit Rules (stop loss, take profit (in pips))
- Auto Trailing Stop (pips)
- Auxiliary: Choose trade mode. Buy, Sell, or Buy&Sell, Max. number of active positions at the same time. Maximum is six, Magic Number. For unique ticket ID, Draw Indicator. Hide, or unhide initiators inside your strategy tester, My Comment
- Entry Signal rules
- Total Strategy. Use the drop-down menu to select one of 14 entry strategies or as many as you like.
- Minimum Conditions. Use the drop-down menu to select the minimum number of conditions(14) for executing a strategy or strategies
- Exit Signal. Total Strategy. Use the drop-down menu to select one of 14 exit strategies or as many as you like. Minimum Conditions. Use the drop-down menu to select the minimum number of conditions(14) for executing a strategy or strategies
- Time Control / Days of Week. Day Time Control (24 hours scale. AM,PM, Midnight). We have start hour start minute, and end hour, end minute. These inputs have an impact on each active day in one week. For example. start hour : 7 AM, start minute: 01 in other words is (07:01 AM). End hours : 12 PM, End minutes: 15, in other words is (12:15 PM)
WARNING: I sell all my products only via MQL5 website. If you see it somewhere else, be aware of scam.
Keep in mind that "LionKing" should be optimized according to your trading conditions and tested on a demo account, before any use.
If you have any questions, contact me in the comment sections or send me DM