Built by a trader for traders.
Trend expert advisor. based on cutting-edge AMA strategy.
- Account type: Hedge
- Version 1.9 is realized on 01.10.2020.
- By purchasing this software, you reserve the right to own new upgraded versions of the robot, which will appear continuously at certain time intervals.
Dear visitors, read this note carefully.
This EA or any of my other trading robots must be optimized before any use. Also if you want to use the robot on different currency pairs or any other trading instruments, you must optimize the robot for each trading instrument, separately. So, it is not possible to use the same settings for different trading instruments. The reason is their differences.
If you have any questions, contact me in the comment section.
By using Quark, you understand and agree that the author is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to any reason. Although every attempt has been made to assure accuracy, I don't give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. I don't accept any liability for error or omission. I don't accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this product. You understand and agree that past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. You acknowledge that you are familiar with these risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your decisions.
Copyright © 2020 Dragan Drenjanin- All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer and Risk Warnings
Trading any financial market involves risk.
I decide to be only one signal module because there are other multi-strategy EA's, such as ReadHotChiliEA, MilojicaAI, and Hulk
2. Adding forgotten stuff in OnInit function.
While testing and optimizing of the latest version of EA, I noticed that something was wrong. After checking, I find out where the problem is. I forgot to add some things to the OnInit function. It's fixed now.
- You can now choose from eight different signals. Seven signals are based on EMA cross strategy, and one signal is based on reversal candlestick patterns.
- You can also choose between four different Trailing functions.
Every strategy has its input for the magic number. Every strategy is an independent strategy, and that means, you can choose only one strategy for your trading or you can choose multiple strategies at the same time.
2. breakeven stop along whit the step