- Reviews (1)
- Comments (3)
- What's new
My basic idea before I made this EA was to have a robot that would allow me to have a certain number of signals at my fingertips. So, basically, the Hulk is a multi-strategy trading robot, and instead of having fifty robots with their strategies, you have only one robot with fifty strategies. The basic concept of using this robot is as follows.
- Set volume risk in percent = 10[0...100]. Set risk level
- Decrease factor= 3 (must be greater then 0). If the robot starts closing orders with losses, this function reduces the risk level for each new open order.
- Fixed volume
- Mini Lot
- Stop Loss level = 200 (in points)
- Take Profit level = 400 (in points)
Entry/ Exit Rules Based On Signal Rules
- Signal threshold value to open = 10[...0...100]
- Signal threshold value to close = 10[...0...100]
These two input parameters allow specifying threshold levels for open and close of positions. If you set these two parameters with 0, means that closing of the positions will be done only when closing conditions will be true. You can use these parameters instead of SL, and TP. Simply set your SL and TP to zero, then set the desired number in the appropriate fields for these two inputs.
Basic concept is : Stop Orders < 0, Market Orders = 0, Limit Orders > 0
For the trailing stop or trailing profit target, the robot has three built-in functions.
Three trailing options
- Fixed trailing
- Based on (SAR)
- Based on (MA)
And finally, we came to a group of 22 signals based on indicators and 28 signals based on Japanese candlestick patterns. All signals have adjustable inputs that allow optimization in the strategy tester to get the best possible and profitable combination.
- DEPLOY >>> Signal = true
This would be a basic concept of where, what, how, and how to use the Hulk. Very soon I will publish a complete user guide, where each signal and each input will be explained in detail. Know this too, the robot is already optimized for trading on EURUSD, on H4.
- Fifty independent strategies modules.
- Platform type: MT5.
- Account type: Hedge.
- Version 1.12 is realized on 26.06.2021.
- By purchasing this software, you reserve the right to own new upgraded versions of the robot, which will appear continuously at certain time intervals.
Be aware of the fact that "Hulk" should be tested on a demo account before any use. If you plan to use the robot on different trading instruments, you need to optimize the EA for each trading instrument, separately.
If you have any questions, contact me in the comment section.
By using Hulk, you understand and agree that the author is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to any reason. Although every attempt has been made to assure accuracy, I don't give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. I don't accept any liability for error or omission. I don't accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this product. You understand and agree that past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. You acknowledge that you are familiar with these risks and that you are solely responsible for the outcomes of your decisions.
Copyright © 2020 Dragan Drenjanin- All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer and Risk Warnings
Trading any financial market involves risk.
Fix lot, mini lot, and Percentage
- If you want to activate all 50 signals at the same time, you only need to set the number 10 to all weight entries. I guess you will never use this option, but who knows?
* BE stop