This trading robot allows you to choose between 50 independent strategies, two money management systems, several exit rules.
You can see the complete list of robots at the following link: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller
- Platform type: MT5.
- Account type: Hedge.
- Version 1.12 is realized on 26.06.2021.
- By purchasing this software, you reserve the right to own new upgraded versions of the robot, which will appear continuously at certain time intervals.
How to use "Hulk" EA:
- Choose one or two strategies. If you select multiple strategies by "Weight input [0..1..10]", you specify which strategy will be executed first, which second, and so on. The higher the number is, the harder execution will be and vice versa. For example, the first strategy has a "weight input": 0.01, the second has a "weight input": 1. In this case, the first strategy will be executed first.
- Choose Money Managment System. There are two MM systems available to you. If both systems are turned off. The robot will automatically open the order using the micro lot.
- Entry/ Exit Rules and "Entry/ Exit Rules Based On Signal Rules. We also have two systems here. We can use both at the same time or we can use only one of them. For example in the "Entry / Exit Rules", we have stop loss and take profit calculated in points. Let's set these inputs to zero, and then pay attention to "Entry / Exit Rules Based On Signal Rules". Here we have two inputs: Signal threshold value to open and Signal threshold value to close [range: ... 0 ... 100]. For example, we set the range to 80/20. The system will automatically adjust our SL and TP within the specified range. Or as I pointed out earlier we can use both at the same time.
- Order Type. The situation here is very simple. If in the input "Price level to execute a deal [...- 100..0..100 ...] (in points)", enter a number LESS than zero, in that case, the robot will open a BUY / SELL STOP order, if we enter ZERO, in that case, the robot will open BUY / SELL market order, and if we enter a number GREATER than zero, in that case, the robot will open BUY / SELL LIMIT order.
- Trailing Stop. The robot offers a choice between three options. Choose one of them or do not use them at all. A matter of choice, or optimization.
- Auxiliary. The auxiliary has two adjustable inputs. "Magic Number", and "Every Tick". If we activate the robot to "Every Tick = true", it means that the whole system will work on every tick, if this option is false, the robot will work on a new bar.
- Strategies. I will explain only one because the basic principle of use is exactly the same as in 49 others.
"Signal Triple Exponential Average period calc"
- DEPLOY >>> Signal --- We activate or deactivate the strategy
- Period --- This means, the period of the indicator who is involved in the signal-making logic.
- Time shift --- This means, how much do we want to shift the indicator into the future?
- Prices Series --- This means, what type of price we will work with.(Close, Open, Low, High)
- Weight [0..1..10] --- I have already explained this
So, this is the basic explanation. In principle, using a robot is very simple, all inputs are clearly explained in the robot itself. If you have any questions, contact me, and I will help you with usage and optimization if necessary.
WARNING: I sell all my products only via MQL5 website. If you see it somewhere else, be aware of scam.
Note: Keep in mind that "Hulk" should be optimized according to your trading conditions and tested on a demo account, before any use.