Quantum Trend Volume
Determining the current trend is one of the most important tasks of a trading regardless of the trading style. The Quantum Trend Volume indicator can help in doing that with a fairly high probability.
Quantum Trend Volume is a trend recognition indicator, which uses an original calculation algorithm. It does not change its readings under any circumstances. The tick volumes are used as an additional filter.
You can use it on any currency pair and every time frame. It can also be used as an activity filter. The greater the distance between the indicator lines, the greater the activity on the currency pair.
- Main Settings:
- FirstPeriod - period for calculating the first variable.
- SecondPeriod - period for calculating the second variable.
- Shift - shift for the value of the second variable.
- Alert Settings:
- Alerts - if true, enables alerts.
- AOnCurrent - if false, alerts are generated at the opening of a new bar, if true - on the current bar.
- AMessage - display the dialog box.
- ASound - play an audio file.
- AEmail - send email to the address specified in the Email tab of the options window.
- ANotificaton - send notifications to mobile terminals.
- soundfile - name of the audio file.