There are situations when it is necessary to open a deal and hold it open a day or even more. After closure, we need to analyze what happened while the position was open. Such an analysis may be useful for example when analyzing basket trading.
The program writes to a file information about profit and points (distance from an open order) for each open order in the terminal. Data is recorded in a specified period configured in seconds, to a csv file.
The following should be done in order to start recording:
- Copy the file to the \expert\ folder
- Attach Writing Data to any empty chart (on which no EA is running) and set up the following:
- FileName - the name of the file to which data will be recorded
- TimeOUT - period in seconds after which data should be recorded
- The file can then be analyzed using Excel.