One Click Precision
One Click Precision by Wolf Trading provides the ultimate one click trading solution for MetaTrader 4. Set all your trading parameters without leaving the chart. Place a trade with a single click and manage your take profit and stop loss without ever taking your eyes off market. Take your trade to breakeven, scale out half your position, set a trailing stop loss or close your trade, all with a single click.
The market is fast. Be faster.
- On Screen Parameters Menu - simply set your lot size, take profit and stop loss levels in the top left of the screen and you are set to start trading.
- One Click Trade Placement - on the right of the screen, you have your trade menu. The buttons on the left are for long positions and the buttons on the right are for short positions. To place a buy trade, simply click the up arrow on the left or the down arrow on the right for placing a short trade. Your stop loss and take profit will be set automatically when you place the trade.
- One Click Order Placement - hold down the B button and click the mouse where you would like to place your order. For shorts you simply hold down the S button and click the mouse. The Snap To function allows you to place your orders at exact highs and lows of previous candles.
- On Screen Trade Management - after you place a trade, you will see a red zone between your trade level and your stop loss level and a green zone between your trade level and take profit level. To change your take profit or stop loss levels you can simply click the mouse within the green or red zone and your take profit or stop loss order will be moved to this rate.
- Know Your Position - after you place a trade, you will see numbers appear in the trade menu zone. The green number at the top shows you how much potential profit you will make if your take profit is hit. The red number at the bottom shows you your potential loss if your stop loss is filled at your order rate. The middle number shows you the current profit or loss of the trade. As you scroll your mouse through the red and green zones you can see your potential profit or loss at varying levels.
- Automated Breakeven - in the top left of the screen, you have your AutoBE parameter. Click how many pips you would like the market to move before your trade is taken to breakeven. Click the box and when the market moves your desired amount of pips, your trade's s/l will automatically be placed at breakeven.
- Automated Trailing Stop Loss - in the top left of the screen, you can see AutoSL. Set the number of pips you would like your stop loss to trail the market. Check the box, and your stop loss will automatically trail the market on each tick.
- Snap To Function - in the top left of the screen, you will see Snap To. This function automatically places your mouse pointer at the high or low of any candle when the pointer gets within a certain amount of pips from that high or low. You can change the sensitivity of this function by changing the pip value in the menu.
- Grid Size - in the top left of the screen, you will see Grid Size. Simply set the parameter to the grid size you would prefer and your chart will automatically be scaled to this grid size.
- Net Breakeven - in the trade menu on the right of the screen, you can take your trade to breakeven with a single click by hitting the single arrow pointing right in the buy or sell menu. If you are in profit and you click this button, your stop loss will automatically be placed at breakeven.
- Scale Out Button - in the trade menu on the right of the screen, you will see a % symbol. Click this button and your current position will instantly be scaled out by 50%.
- Delete Pending Order - trash can in the trade menu, when clicked, will delete any pending order you have in the market in this instrument.
- Close Position - X button in the trade menu will close your current position at market when clicked.
For more detailed instructions on getting started with One Click Precision, please watch the video.
Your ULTIMATE Trade Management Solution.