PipFinite Trading Simulator
Dramatically Boost Your Learning Curve In The Shortest Amount Of Time!
Our solution, 2 powerful tools in the price of one.
Trading Simulator - Create and practice your strategies in backtest using MetaTrader's Strategy Tester.
Live Trading Panel - Execute your strategies on Live Market using the same features of the trading simulator.
Shortcut To Become A Successful Trader
PipFinite Trading Simulator is an all in one solution to improve your manual trading.
Although live trading is the best way to learn, it can take months or even years to gain enough experience.
Using this simulator will help speed things up saving your time and effort.
You can simply choose any date in the past and replay the market starting from that day
You can greatly improve manual trading by simulation. Execute your strategies with confident on live market using as a trading panel
- You can perfect your strategy/system
- You can choose any instrument, timeframe and range of time for your simulation
- You can use any standard or custom MetaTrader indicator
- You can use templates
- You can slow down, speed up or pause your simulation at any time
- You have access to balance/equity graph as well as to trade history
- You can save your trading results as HTML report
- Market and pending orders
- Stop Losses and Take Profits
- Modification of orders
- Using Quick Edit
- Using trade list window
- Automatic and manual break-even
- Trailing Stops
- Partial closing of orders
- Window showing trade lists with complete data per trade
- Averaging line on multiple orders
Please watch in High Definition Mode
- Dashboard (Click Here)
- Market Orders (Click Here)
- Pending Orders (Click Here)
- Modify Orders (Click Here)
- Modify Orders using Trades List (Click Here)
- Break-even (Click Here)
- Trailing Stop (Click Here)
- Averaging Line (Click Here)
- Modify (Click Here)
- Closing Orders (Click Here)
Improve Your Trading
For other tools to help your trading needs (Click Here)
Practice your strategies on Backtest and also execute it in Live using this tool.
Changed all digit values to Points