The EA is designed for maintaining trades according to the original rules of the "Bankomat" ("ATM") trading strategy by Svetlana Shevchun.
The EA is a great solution for maintaining position in a pulse movement (trend).
Using the "Bankomat" position trailing methods, you can improve your trading thanks to more efficient market exits.
Attention: The EA does not trade. It is a utility for maintaining open positions.
The EA implements the position trailing rules with the use of Parabolic SAR, unlike the classic ones.
The Bankomat indicator can be used to display the stop loss transfer points, https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12274
- order_magic - the magic number of the orders to be trailed: -1 - all orders, 0 - manual orders.
- ATR_Period, SAR_step, SAR_maximum - applied indicator settings
- ATR_Koef - multiplier for the calculation of the StopLoss placement point
- tf - working period setting
- Delay - request frequency (ms.) for working on the Renko, RangeBars offline charts
- added trade maintenance to ensure that the stop is not trailed too soon and that there is room to take a larger movement