Big Candl DEMO
The indicator consists of a panel, which is located in a position convenient for the user, and uses an original technology to identify a candlestick pattern, that is formed by a combination of three candlesticks which are considered to be a single candlestick. The candlestick, called large, covers three candlesticks on any timeframe. The candlestick formations that you can see belong to the one candle patterns:
- Yo Sen (bullish);
- In Sen (bearish);
- Hammer (bullish);
- Hanging man (bearish);
- Inverted hammer (bullish);
- Shooting Star (bearish);
- Standard Doji or Doji star;
- Long-Legged Doji;
- Gravestone Doji;
- Dragonfly Doji.
In addition, given the importance of analysis of the engulfing figures, they were added to the candlestick patterns identification mode.
- corner - Chart corner to display the indicator. Default - top left;
- Bullish_candle - bullish candlestick. Default - Blue;
- Bearish_candle - bearish candlestick. Default - Red;
- Line_candle - line. Default - Green.
- Fill color candles - filling candles with a color. Disabled by default.
We must always remember that any patterns can not guarantee that the price will not ignore them. The indicator supports the output of the pattern names in the Russian language along with the English language.