Auto Set Profit and Loss Limits
The Expert Advisor sets profit and loss limits for market orders of a currency pair it is launched at. Besides, there is a built-in trailing with a specified step in points, as well as moving an order into a breakeven when a specified profit (in points) is reached. The EA can manage both manual orders and orders opened by other EAs. You can limit managing "third-party" orders by setting a MagicNumber of an appropriate EA. A separate option can be used for setting "non-zero" values.
- ShowInfo - enable/disable displaying data info on the EA operation
- TakeProfit - take profit level in points
- StopLoss - stop loss level in points
- TrailingStop - trailing activation level in points
- TrailingStep - trailing step in points
- LossLessStart - level for moving to breakeven in points
- LossLessLevel - distance from the price for moving to breakeven in points
- SetOnlyZeroValues - zero values change property
- BuyOrderColor - color of the profit level change label
- SellOrderColor - color of the loss level change label
- Magic - magic number of the EA, the orders of which are to be managed. To manage all orders, set -1.