This trading panel is an assistant for all those who use Money Management based on the stop loss size and portion of deposit used. This is a handy tool for those who wont to open orders without spending time on lot calculations. The risk value and stop loss can be set in the fields of the panel, thus reducing time required to find the desired lot. The values are recalculated and updated with the arrival of every new tick.
The panel has the following adjustable parameters:
- Setting Money Management
- Use MM? - use or not money management. If set to false, orders are opened with a fixed lot given in settings.
- Trade Lot if Use MM - false - lot size if Use MM? = false
- Risk (%) per trade - initial percent of risk per trade
- StopLoss - initial value of Stop Loss
- Calculation a Lot of - the trading lot will be calculated based on this part of account. Three options: Free margin, Balance or Equity
- Color setting - parameters of the panel appearance
- Color SELL button
- Color BUY button
- Background color EDIT - the background color of the input fields (% and points) and of lot
- Color SL:TP - the color of the buttons that place take profit relative to stop loss
- Background color % and pips - the background color of the panel part where input fields are located (% and points)
- Setting the location of the panel - positioning and other parameters
- Graph corner for attachment - the corner of the chart where the panel will be located
- Coordinate X
- Coordinate Y
- Coefficient SL:TP - It has three adjustable coefficients
- Magic Number - a unique magic number
1. Lot, risk and stop loss values remain in the panel fields when launching/resetting the terminal.
2. Fixed an error occurred when selecting "Calculation a Lot of" in the panel settings.