Phoenix 2007 (new thread)

great post Hendrick!!! Wish you good luck in the Championship!

Results forward testing Phoenix 4.2

Attached you find the results of a forward test from 2006.09.12 to

2006.10.6. There has been a lot of tweaking during this period, but Phoenix made in spite of this a nice profit. If you don't take the results of the AUDUSD and EURAUD in account and the still open trades (account is now closed) Phoenix turned a 5K account into almost 8K in a short period. And thats not too bad for a start I think.

Files:

Great work Hendrick!!

so cool!! much better than Firebird, i like it!!

Hendrick:
Attached you find the results of a forward test from 2006.09.12 to 2006.10.6. There has been a lot of tweaking during this period, but Phoenix made in spite of this a nice profit. If you don't take the results of the AUDUSD and EURAUD in account and the still open trades (account is now closed) Phoenix turned a 5K account into almost 8K in a short period. And thats not too bad for a start I think.

What setting are you using hendrick ???????

Thanks

babarmughal:
What setting are you using hendrick ??????? Thanks

Hi,

The settings I use are to be found in the OfficialSettings file of today (see post #1).

I will start a new demo-account for the next week with the pairs I think are most profitable:

USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, EURUSD, CHFJPY, USDCHF and USDCAD.

babarmughal:
What setting are you using hendrick ??????? Thanks

see this file in the .zip file you will find the settings

SettingsPhoenix2006_10_8

Testing Phoenix

If anyone is forward testing Phoenix for the next week, will you please post your statements on a daily basis and don't forget the broker you're using for your demo. I want to compare your trades against mine.

If someone is testing on a live micro-account then I'm very interested in the results. So it's micro-account and not mini-account.

Go Hendrick - Go hendrick , just a lil bit more , cut it from the inner coner . cheers

thank u mr hendrick

thank u very much mr hendrick for this great work

you r the winner,,,,,,,,,,,best winner

Reason: