Phoenix 2007 (new thread)

To add comments, please log in or register
Hendrick
jly77
jly77  

great post Hendrick!!! Wish you good luck in the Championship!

Hendrick
Hendrick  

Results forward testing Phoenix 4.2

Attached you find the results of a forward test from 2006.09.12 to

2006.10.6. There has been a lot of tweaking during this period, but Phoenix made in spite of this a nice profit. If you don't take the results of the AUDUSD and EURAUD in account and the still open trades (account is now closed) Phoenix turned a 5K account into almost 8K in a short period. And thats not too bad for a start I think.

Files:
Mao74
Mao74  

Great work Hendrick!!

scout
scout  

so cool!! much better than Firebird, i like it!!

babarmughal
babarmughal  
Hendrick:
Attached you find the results of a forward test from 2006.09.12 to 2006.10.6. There has been a lot of tweaking during this period, but Phoenix made in spite of this a nice profit. If you don't take the results of the AUDUSD and EURAUD in account and the still open trades (account is now closed) Phoenix turned a 5K account into almost 8K in a short period. And thats not too bad for a start I think.

What setting are you using hendrick ???????

Thanks

Hendrick
Hendrick  
babarmughal:
What setting are you using hendrick ??????? Thanks

Hi,

The settings I use are to be found in the OfficialSettings file of today (see post #1).

I will start a new demo-account for the next week with the pairs I think are most profitable:

USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, EURUSD, CHFJPY, USDCHF and USDCAD.

scout
scout  
babarmughal:
What setting are you using hendrick ??????? Thanks

see this file in the .zip file you will find the settings

SettingsPhoenix2006_10_8

Hendrick
Hendrick  

Testing Phoenix

If anyone is forward testing Phoenix for the next week, will you please post your statements on a daily basis and don't forget the broker you're using for your demo. I want to compare your trades against mine.

If someone is testing on a live micro-account then I'm very interested in the results. So it's micro-account and not mini-account.

hulahula
hulahula  

Go Hendrick - Go hendrick , just a lil bit more , cut it from the inner coner . cheers

sourour
sourour  

thank u mr hendrick

thank u very much mr hendrick for this great work

you r the winner,,,,,,,,,,,best winner