Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 20

Results so far.

Results so far standard setting no booster.

Regards Alan.

Files:
statement_6.htm  18 kb

Forward testing

Hendrick:
Hi John, Booster is highly experimental and still very buggy. Wait for version 3.

In the mean time Booster2 has performed well.

Looking forward to Booster3.

John

Files:
booster21.htm  11 kb
booster21.gif  5 kb

Live testing

My results on live account. Not so hot so far.

Files:

Oligarh:
Who can that to test EUR with parameters TP 69 Sl 70

After further reviewing these numbers , I get just a little more profit than 42, 84. Thats all so far. I think there is a potential to get a little more profit, but the risks might outway the results.

Anyway, here is a neat add-on.

Adding these lines in two locations in the program will enable you to get an email text message of the buy and sell signal. Then I could just call up my broker. I use it on my cellphone while I am at work.

Enjoy

//=================SELL CONDITIONS====

if((SellSignal1==true) && (SellSignal2==true) && (SellSignal3==true) && (SellSignal4==true) && (SellSignal5==true))

{

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsOptimized(),Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"Phoenix2007",MAGICMA,0,Red);

SendMail("15m EUR SELL SIGNAL",Symbol());

return;

}

//=================BUY CONDITIONS====

if((BuySignal1==true) && (BuySignal2==true) && (BuySignal3==true) && (BuySignal4==true) && (BuySignal5==true))

{

res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsOptimized(),Ask,3,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"Phoenix2007",MAGICMA,0,Blue);

SendMail("15m EUR BUY SIGNAL",Symbol());

return;

}

better s/l t/p ??

please take a look at post #94

I have tested USDJPY and results are better in every period of time I tried

(1mo.,6mo., 1Y. )it is better in win/loss numbers and

drawdowns and profits if compared to prefered settings.This not prefered settings can be seen in statement

I am testing GBPJPY and will post results

ross123:
Attatched please find detailed forward trading results from Sep28 until now. Ross

Your settings or data are screwed up.

I just check one trade of yours where you had a buy signal but I received a winning sell signal.

Mr.hendrick

why is all my booster result is loosing???

do i have a problem???

Hi Hendrick, following closely and not wasting posts! I am testing Phoenix 4.2 with a very small opening deposit, $810, and an aggressive maximum risk, .3. This is to simulate an attempted recovery of one of my live trading accounts that has been not treated too kindly by another EA! So far so good - Equity = $864 after 36 hours.

Anyway congratulations on getting back within an Ace of the top!

By the way, can you tell me which broker has a demo account with CHFJPY - I would like to test Booster 3 when it comes out, but Interbank only has it on its live accounts?

CHF/JPY Brokers

andydoc:
Hi Hendrick, following closely and not wasting posts! I am testing Phoenix 4.2 with a very small opening deposit, $810, and an aggressive maximum risk, .3. This is to simulate an attempted recovery of one of my live trading accounts that has been not treated too kindly by another EA! So far so good - Equity = $864 after 36 hours.

Anyway congratulations on getting back within an Ace of the top!

By the way, can you tell me which broker has a demo account with CHFJPY - I would like to test Booster 3 when it comes out, but Interbank only has it on its live accounts?

You can try one of these brokers: MIG Invetments, InterbankFX, North Finance, FXDD for CHF/JPY.

Championship Update

Hi Hendrick,

I see the expert of Rich is using amount more than 5 lots at one chance. He has another thinking to avoid 5 lots maximum per trade by splitting the trade. So he can trade maximum 15 lots!

I guess Phoenix can't chase him, because he found the hole to play with.

But in real life. I trust on Phoenix to win

Next year championship, do not forget to split the trade into 100 trades..

Excellent job!!

Reason: