Help Me Test "SMA_MultiHedge"

according to this week is my holiday then i try making this ea

but dont have time to test it ... anyone wanna try?

the concept is symple

i play GBPUSD as a BaseSymbol and if SMA is heading up

i go long GBPUSD and hedge EURUSD short to reduce the risk

but i also hedge USDCHF long too..........that's it.

then ...due to the ea ...let me show an example

i set the avilable hedge symbol to 3 , EURUSD-USDCHF-USDJPY as defalt

if you dont want to hedge USDJPY just set "HedgeH3" to false

but if you want to hedge USDJPY

-set "H3.followBase" to true ...(default) if you want to send order the same way of GBPUSD

-set "H3.followBase" to false if you want to send order the opposite way of GBPUSD

with "H3.LotsRatio" =2 ,as default, that will send the order twice in lot-size of GBPUSD

BUT the hedge of GBPUSD-USDJPY will execute only

when the correlation between GBPUSD-USDJPY is pass the"H3.Expect.CorRelation" value

if you expect -0.90 they will be sent only when correlation is less than -0.90

and either

if you expect 0.90 they will be sent only when correlation is greater than 0.90

and dont worry each hedge work separately with MagicNo,MagicNo+1 and MagicNo+2so please change the "MagicNo" to something differrent like 318 if you want to play another pair as BaseSymbol

last thing.....

each hedge will be closed when overall profit is greater than "Expect.Profit"and dont worry about the swap ..this ea can auto calculate the profit from swap

if your hedge can make profit from swap .. the ea will not mention swap..only close hedge when reach"Expect.Profit"BUT ifyour hedge cant make profit from swap..the ea will close hedge when total profit (real + swap) is reach"Expect.Profit"

---------------

Hope you enjoy

Files:

Thank you Phoenix for your hard work, will start testing on Monday. Concept is very logical and I like it. Will post demo forward test results.

Have a nice weekend!

wow very complicated EA

Interesting hedge concept

Hi phoenix,

Interesting concept. Could you post more details about input settings ?

I will start testing next week.

I tried forward testing this today and it returns an error "Zero Divide", any ideas?

I got that same error on the backtest.

I didn't think it would work backtesting with different pairs. But I hadn't tried any EA's that worked different symbols at the same time.

Seems to be working on forward test. /shrug

I checked all the instances for division in the code.

Everytime I print the value it comes back as 0.0001, so I don't think that would be the problem.

Trade allowed means ?

By default TardeAllowed variable is "false".

If i take it to "true" does it mean the EA will trade automaticly (without looking for correlations) or will it wait that the correaltion leve is reached ?

error

i 'm getting "0" error .can someone help??????

Reason: