Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 39

anyway, we have nothing to do but testing Phoenix 4.2 or waiting for V5.

Fikko,

now I am testing according on your way, just open EA for a while and let it open 3 trades then close it and wait, not a bad idea.

asam

Development Phoenix 5

The development of Phoenix 5 so far. Looking great! We have three different modes of operation: The classic one, the 123-method for those who want to play safe, and the second trade-method for the daredevils! Most bugs are fixed now. And the forward test....wow! Stay tuned!!

Great news Hendrick!

Hendrick:
The development of Phoenix 5 so far. Looking great! We have three different modes of operation: The classic one, the 123-method for those who want to play safe, and the second trade-method for the daredevils! Most bugs are fixed now. And the forward test....wow! Stay tuned!!

Can't wait to see the code and start testing.

Keep up the good work!

computer problems

Hello everyone,

I thought I was going to be able to setup a computer over the weekend to run multiple sessions of broker mt4 platforms to try to determine an optimum broker for phoenix, but ended up running out of time. Hopefully next weekend.

I am curious if someone who is a coder could explain to us non coders what the indicators that phoenix uses are. I have been able to stumble through the code and see he is using a pretty simple moving average with some kind if divergence calculation, but that is about all i can figure out.

I would like to set up a chart with the indicators running so i can see what the ea is doing exactly.

anyway, Hendricks, rock on!

hallo, i would like mr. hedrick to asap completion of these phoenix ea. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. please post or pm me when done. greetings.

vykhukholev:
hallo, i would like mr. hedrick to asap completion of these phoenix ea. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. please post or pm me when done. greetings.

Please tell me this is a joke - you want Hendrick to finish Phoenix 5 as soon as possible for free so that you can repackage it into a "suite" along with other EAs (from other's hard work persumably) and re-sell it?

Let's hope this is a translation issue and not what it appears.

Ha ha

You want to sell Phoenix EA?

"asap"????

This is ridiculous!

vykhukholev:

LOL

no, he dont want it to sell on ebay i think. its a person, that is frustrated from his bad skills and want that people who do good things, feels bad and so stop help other people.

ignored him and go on with your good work.

Reason: