Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 37

thanks

i want to thank

all good peoplehere in this forums who give us the latest upgrates,support,statment

thank,thank u for your great efforts,

gooooood luck to all,goooood next week,waiting u hendrick v.5

Correction on USDJPY

There is some bug when doing the testing for USDJPY, it finished only in september. The problem is the EA is trying to create more than 100 lots, and the system rejected, so it just stops there. I change the code, adding the maximum=100 lots for testing purpose.

The result is actually better!!

Take Profit = 84

Stop Loss = 84

Trailing Stop = 35

Tested with risk=0.3, Data May-October 2006

Capital: 1000USD

This will increase the profit from USD 114,433 to USD 471,249 (4 times)

Increase the winning probability from 83% to 87%

Profit factor increased from 1.54 to 2.5

Maximum Drawdown reduced from 53% to 17%

I use this EA for testing...

It is worth to try single USDJPY with this new setting..

Phoenix 5 development

A short recap on the development of Phoenix 5.

Tomorrow I will post version 5 of Phoenix. You can use Phoenix 5 in three different modes:

Phoenix Classic: same as Phoenix 4.2 but with extra functions like BreakEven, Close trades after x hours and so on.

Phoenix SecondTrade: Open a second trade after the first trade is a certain amount of pips in profit. Very special and nice results.

Phoenix 123:

Open three trades at the same time (one of you posted this idea). Lot size 1 is 0.5, two is 1 and three is 1.5. This mode comes with a lot of possible settings. Very good results......!

So, stay tuned! Phoenix is getting better by the day, so pick your copy tomorrow as long as it's free!

(To all of you who sent me e-mails, I was just too focused on Phoenix 5 (bad habit). Sorry!. I will answer you all tomorrow.)

Hendrick:
A short recap on the development of Phoenix 5.

So, stay tuned! Phoenix is getting better by the day, so pick your copy tomorrow as long as it's free!

I am queuing first. Must have the copy and your signature on it.

Isn't it great to be able to edit posts!

fikko:
Which one is _04???

Isn't it great to be able to edit posts Fikko! Thought your previous post was a bit different...

Not to worry, clever move :-)

CU Vince

Good to see Phoenix is still flying along in the big contest for the lastest results posted for week ending the 23rd. I hope this last week as a great one also. I look forward to P5's posting. My tests on P4.2 on the JPY pairs did well this week and looking forward to another good one.

: ) Thom

Phoenix 123

Hendrick,

Great job in the competition. As far as I am concerned you are the winner because your results are the most consistent so far. I think that verifies the validity of a strategy as much as P/F and M/D.

For Phoenix 123 have you considered a multilot selloff based on Fib retracements? The approach works well by those "Vegas" guys when coupled with a close T/S after each Fib level has been reached. Coding it is a bit more complex than simple multiples though.

Keep up the excellent work.....DeadEye96

Very Nice

WE r waiting for your new son

phonix v.5

hi all!

I've ended two weeks of testing on demo, with six pairs. It has standard settings. From monday i will start new version. Previous isn't profitable, main reason is much larger losses from winning trades....

Reason: