Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 89

Heartache

bertbin:
Cool down... Take it easy... If this can help you : my losses are now half of my profit of last week... But never mind : it's part of the play... To morrow we will be twice of ours gains of last week... Positive..

Ohhh yes I know. I totally trust in Phoenix after testing it since last august. That's why I am sure I should leave it working without continously watch what it is doing... I love this EA and I hope he loves me

Good pips!

Raf

I don't think the developer should need to answer so many questions! I have been trying to step up and do what I can to answer some of the questions, but I think the community can and should be better at tending its own.

If you want to keep working on Phoenix privately, and send the code to someone for release and have a single contact that keeps you updated I am sure we can find a few volunteers. I am willing to answer questions and work with people on a daily basis.

If you want to stop public releases, then I am sure we would all appreciate a few copies of the code in whatever state it is in, compiling or not. The Mode3 fix sounds great, but I don't think we as a community know what it was supposed to do. My guess was a trade management style that allowed some profits to keep the account afloat, but the implementation seems strange for that.

Community: lets not PM Hendrick about this! Let him choose his own level of involvement.

Noooooooooooo

woooo..... Hendrick is leaving.... what have you guys done to him?! anyway, I will keep on supporting. The original Phoenix in my account still running parallel with your contest. Thank you for contribution. God bless you Hendrick.

Best Regards,

David

Hello Hendrick

Thank you for your great work.

This EA is very good - a good idea and good realisation this idea.

Good luck.

I wish you to win the championship ( only 1st place)!!!

I sure let it be.

Take care.

Hendrick just left the building

Wow

Phoenix without Hendrick? I have not been here long but I somehow the two seem synomious. This is sad. We have to remember that Hendrick is a person, not an EA. Burn out is bound to happen. I think we can all agree family first.

My only wish would be to learn how to "curve fit" Phoenix to the changing market. I think that is what will keep Phoenix alive and profitable in the future. It has already shown it's self to be proitable, just needs a little tune up now and then.

Best of luck to you Hendrick. As for myself, your code will remain original out of respect for your work.

Hi Hendrick

Do what you want to do...

This community owe so much... that we have nothing to say and nothing to argue...

If some new bi ask for you.. we will say that you are... resting and thinking about future..

Take care and recover

Bert

Last Post

Dear Hendrick, your first message in this thread woke up my interest in EA, a subject I was always interested in but in which I did not believe before trying Phoenix.

You can relax, you can stay far from the forum but please do not abandon the thread and all friends here. The subject "last post" is so sad and extinguished my enthusiasm in just a few seconds.

Please post just some "hello" sometimes...and maybe some more ideas.

This is your home and Phoenix's home.

I am sure to read you again.

Thanks.

Raffaele

gRATZ AGAIN

Don't forget to take your 40 000 $ when your EA will win !!!

Thanks again !

Reason: