Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 44

Hendrick:
Ok. Version 5 of Phoenix is finished. Attached is the mq4 file and a pdf-file "SettingsAndHowToUsePhoenix56.pdf".

For forward testing I think "Mode 3" is the best to start with. For now only the settings for the EURJPY, USDJPY and GBPJPY are coded. GBPJPY is my favorit.

A lot of testing to be done. So let's go to work!

(At this moment Phoenix is number one in the Contest. Yes, yes, yes!!)

THank you Hendrick. I got the first copy of yours with your signature on it.. .

Will test it.

First statement Phoenix 5.6 Mode 3

First statement Phoenix 5.6 in Mode 3 on the GBPJPY, EURJPY and USDJPY.

Files:

if I use 0.01 why MM can not work??? please anybody help me to setting in micro lots...

Hendrick:
First statement Phoenix 5.6 in Mode 3 on the GBPJPY, EURJPY and USDJPY.

Hi Hendrick,

thanks for your hard work and congrats on 1st placing for ATc...wow!

rgds,

ed

Diam0nd:
Aha, KK, sounds great! I mean, I am certanly not pushing or anything, was just wondering how is the development of '07 going (does your answer means its done already?)

Btw, you know what is the most amazing thing, in my opinion, about you sharing your EA? It's that what you have greated, at least to me, looks and sounds like a grail, and you not only sharing it, but sharing it with a source code. I don't know why are you doing this, maybe it's your philosophy, or something else. But I would really like to thank you for doing this, because your EA is a perfect example of how an ideal, safe, working and perfectly "sober" EA should look like. Thanks so much for sharing the knowledge, master Yoda

(Some might think that I'm saying that coz I got a "free" ea for myself here, and making lotsa money now, and that's why Im saying thank you. No. I don't even use Phoenix.)

!

Hi,

In the first place I strongly believe in sharing knowledge. Suppose you are my neighbour and you have a problem with, let's say, your pc. As it happens I know a lot about PC's and I not only solve your problem within minutes but I also teach you how to deal with these problems in the future. And the next time you will help me with my broken lawn mower because you know all about these machines! And that's the basic of sharing knowledge; Helping each other!!!

You are not my neighbour, but now we have the Internet and all the people in the world (if they can connect to the Internet) became suddenly neighbours and can help each other with all kind of problems by just sharing their knowledge (Internet will be described in the history books as one of the greatest revolutions of this century). So this is what I'm doing. I can make Expert Advisors and share my knowledge with other people. No more, no less.

On the other hand I have my limits. I have to be honest about that. If there's a big spender over there that's offering me a job as a developer with a nice office, the best pc in the world, a nice looking secretary and with the restriction to not make my products publicly available, I think I will accept that (just dreaming now!). But it will never change my thoughts about the concept of sharing knowledge! Never!

Hi!

Gorgeus, Hendrick. Very well done.

Regards,

Nina

Hi Hendrick,

thank very much for your work!!!!

Regards

nina:
Hi!

Gorgeus, Hendrick. Very well done.

Regards,

Nina

Thanks Nina. Although it's still a long way to go until 12.23. But I trust my Phoenix. Maybe one day you will test Phoenix 5 yourself. I would we really want to know your opinion about Phoenix.

Regards,

Hendrick.

Hendrick:
Thanks Nina. Although it's still a long way to go until 12.23. But I trust my Phoenix. Maybe one day you will test Phoenix 5 yourself. I would we really want to know your opinion about Phoenix.

Regards,

Hendrick.

Hi,

Do not doubt it: I'll do it.

But what I like more is that

In the first place I strongly believe in sharing knowledge.
But it will never change my thoughts about the concept of sharing knowledge! Never!

Great!

Nina

Hendrick,

Thank you very much to share with us your it completes version of the Phoenix.

I someday hope to be able to create a successful EA and to be pleasant to me to also share it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Reason: