Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 2

Hendrick:
If anyone is forward testing Phoenix for the next week, will you please post your statements on a daily basis and don't forget the broker you're using for your demo. I want to compare your trades against mine. If someone is testing on a live micro-account then I'm very interested in the results. So it's micro-account and not mini-account.

i will test Phoenix upon EurUsd with demo account for the next week, and will post my results here .

but i wonder that if TimeFrame=15 minutes, how many times will trade happen in a week? maybe just 1 or 2 times, and would that result make sense?

scout:
could you please share your new EURUSD settings?

Hi Scout,

Have you read my firts post? It's all there you know!

Hello hendrick

At first thanks for your great job .

I am trying to test your expert by its defulte settings . but it dont open any positin .

I used : 15M TF , PrefSettings= true , EURUSD and USDJPY .

Couldnt find any note in your first post to solve this

Where is the problem ?

Thanks

PZH

Contest

Congrats Hendrick. Nice work. All the very best for the contest.

I was getting ready to test the 4.2 version when I saw this thread and hence scrapped that and started forward testing today this latest version (4_2_01) with all the default settings for the most profitable pairs you had listed. I am demo testing on InterbankFX and will post the results daily for you to compare.

Thanks for all your hard work and making our job easy.

Payal

Hendrick:
Hi Scout, Have you read my firts post? It's all there you know!

oh!! i thought you had had a new version newer than that

thank you so much!!!

Dear Hendrick

please tell me

if i want to trade with the setting you put it shall i make prefsetting=false??

or make it true???

if i make it true i dont need to add any settings

I am trialing on a live mini-account, as well as a demo. So far no trades opened live, but plenty opened in the demo. Any ideas anyone?

Reason: